·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Great performance Barbara!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I taped this match and thank God I did! One of the greatest matches ever played by Serena in her LIFE! Excellent... I'll always remember when she hit that winner to win the first set while bent over. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Glenn said:
First double bagel of the tournament! :D
Way to go Serena...
Do my eyes deceive me or is Glenn, yes Glenn starting and celebrating a Serena victory thread?

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
LOL! 4 more wins Rena...

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Xian said:
Go home you loser. Ill stop cheering for her for not trying anything :fiery:
Dude, it's just a tennis match. I know you love Barbara and all but really. I think you need a vacation ...... BAD! Perhaps this will help....

"Get Outside!: A Guide to Volunteer Opportunities and Working Vacations in America's Great Outdoors"
by American Hiking Society (Author)
Available in Paperback
Only $8.76 at Amazon.com and maybe less! :D CLICK HERE!

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MarcusRock said:
Do my eyes deceive me or is Glenn, yes Glenn starting and celebrating a Serena victory thread?
Yea, I can't stand Barbara either, so if I had to pick one, it would still be Serena! :)
Go Ai in the next round! :D

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Did Barbra have an appointment? lol, she just tanked point after point :eek:

Well done to Serena. It would of been difficult to remain focused in a match that your opponent was clearly not interested in :eek:

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Do Evie's comments now make sense? Alot was said about her comments after she lost to Venus. This is probably why she would rather play Venus than Serena. Losing is tough and to lose like this on centre court can be very hard and embarassing especially for much lower ranked players who very rarely get to play on this court.
Serena finally gets her double bagel. Couyld she have been thinking about schett vs Venus 2001.
Congrats serena.
:eek: Babsi

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New avatar time! :bounce:
Such a fighter, that Babsi! :cool:

·
Registered
264 Posts
MarcusRock said:
MarcusRock,
What you expect of the opposition. They know they will not win the
war so they better starting surrendering now.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
No Babsi didn't cry. She was really congratulatory at the net. Serena said she was sorry and she looked really shocked but she was happy of course.

I'm just so proud... the only thing that could top this is if Serena lifted the trophy. Playing like she did, how can anyone doubt she will?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts