Tennis Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Justine has two Slams....Serena will be Hell Bent on taking her out the same way she did at Wimbledon. I know she cringed at that Million Dollar check landing in Justines hands.

It won't even be a classic....because Serena is going to punish her for breathing.

·
Registered
165 Posts
no she wont.....justine can hang with serena for sure...lets see who wins the next time they play...i'll wait eagerly...coz serena is good but dont get so overconfident that she will always beat justine....kim and justine are gonna challenge serena and venus...and probably be their worst nightmare.

·
Registered
15,432 Posts
Oh. Goody. I can't wait for Serena to come upon
Justine with a tire iron. Meager threats won't scare
her anymore. LOL.

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, but Kim and Justine both know. They are not in the Williams' league. Damn, why can't you all accept what they already know.

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
I think the gap has narrowed a lot this year and if this continues, the day will come in not so far a future when Justine will be owing both of the sisters. The rate of her improvement is just unprecidented.

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
Now Justine knows she can beat everyone. this U.S. Open victory has just assured her of her confidence. Given her game has so much more variety then other big babes, her rise could put an end to the power tennis era and give birth to a more skill based tennis era.

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,878 Posts
ACtually, that is going to be interesting. No player comes from an injury with the best possible confidence. Just like Venus once had an unparalleled mental toughness, just like Serena once had it, I think Justine might have gotten it now. And in women's tennis it means more than hitting the balls,

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ I don't know where you are from, but the Williams are from the Hood. Once you have been stomped out.....you will always be stomped out.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I think at this moment V & S are practising returns on slice backhands ;)

Seriously, can't wait till Serena, Venus and Monica are back. :bounce:

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
Serena will return to Hammer Justine.

Correction!!!
Serena will return to BE HammerED BY Justine.
I strongly recommend you to take basic grammar courses.

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
well put it to you like this. first kim beats serena at the tour champs last year. they meet at hopman cup, competively serena takes her out in straightsets. people throw this match out the window. they meet in australia. kim stretches serena to the limit. serena comes back from 5-1 down in the third to win in 3 sets. they meet in miami, people think its gonna be close again. williams fans aruge, well tell and know serena on her game will take kim out easily. serena beats kim in straight sets, only loosing 6 games. serena ends up facing justine on the clay, looses and looses her winning streak, plays justine again on clay, looses again. they get over to grass. serena playing great throughout wimbledon, so was justine. serena kills justine in straight sets, only allowing justine 5 games. now here is the trend. more than anything justine relies on serena's errors, than serena relies on justine errors. the matches have all been in the hands of williams. not clijsters or justine. justine hasn't beaten venus since the first time they played. since then, venus has beaten her on clay, grass, hardcourts, and rebound ace.

justine is great, but again, her and kim just aren't in venus and serena's league. venus and serena on their game, give their opponents no chance in hell. they take them out, even if they top 10.

·
Banned
3,308 Posts
Don't put Venus and Serena in the same league.
Venus is a class below Justine.. n this is official now. not just the rankings indicate.

·
Registered
14,307 Posts
Venus a class below Juju? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

·
Adrenaline junkie
24,878 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Venus a class below Juju? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaahahahahahahahahaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dawn, it must be funny, but Venus hasn't won a Slam in two years, while Justine won two this year. And has momentum on her side. We know where Justine's game is right now. We have no idea where Venus's game is. No clue really.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.