Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all Serena fans.

She is supposed to appear on the tonight show with Jay Leno tonight (7/15). I don't know if it's a repeat or not? The other guests include Bill Maher and Hanson.

·
Registered
850 Posts
You know what's really weird? Right after Venus won Wimbledon for the first time, she went on the Tonight Show and the musical guest was Hanson. What's up with that? Is there some sort of strange Williams/Hanson connection?

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
They are both dating a member of that group.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
OMG... Serena! What is James going to say? Leave that little boy alone.

Venus and Isaac are the same height and they both like rock music. So, they have a lot in common... I think it's real love, guys.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
they could remix 'Where Is The Love' into 'Where Is The Love (In My Pants)' and it could feature Fat Joe, Ashanti, Ja Rule, P.Diddy and Fabolous! that shit would be hot, son!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ooh... I hope they'll do it. #1 hit guaranteed!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I think it may be live since Serena is in California. And believe it or not, Hanson is going on tour. They are supposedly playing in a bar in Philly this summer, its sad, I guess they can't fill a stadium any longer.

·
Registered
35,943 Posts
selesfan said:
I think it may be live since Serena is in California. And believe it or not, Hanson is going on tour. They are supposedly playing in a bar in Philly this summer, its sad, I guess they can't fill a stadium any longer.
They'll be lucky to fill that bar....

Looking forward to seeing Rena tonight! :lick: :drool: :kiss:

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,728 Posts
Bradshaw#1 said:
They'll be lucky to fill that bar....

Looking forward to seeing Rena tonight! :lick: :drool: :kiss:
She is so shiny. :)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Actually what Hanson is doing is basically having a transition from teen boppers to adult stars. It is a way for fans to connect with former teen boppers on a adult level where the music will speak........you will see them getting more respect in the next year....and most of all at least they didn't break up like other so call music conscious teeny bopper groups.......Long live Hanson!!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
If you want to know if Leno is a repeat, just look at the tv guide and it will tell you.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
bigger

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.