• Momo

Votes: 43 53.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1999-02-22 Paris Indoor Hardcourt F Serena Williams (USA) 6-2 3-6 7-6(4)
2000-02-14 Hannover Indoor Hardcourt SF Serena Williams (USA) 6-2 6-7(4) 7-6(3)
2002-01-07 Sydney Hardcourt QF Serena Williams (USA) 6-4 7-6(6)
2002-06-24 Wimbledon Grass SF Serena Williams (USA) 6-2 6-1
2003-02-03 Paris Indoor Hardcourt F Serena Williams (USA) 6-3 6-2
Serena Williams (USA) leads 5:0
Hard: Serena Williams (USA) leads 4:0
Clay: Tied 0:0
Grass: Serena Williams (USA) leads 1:0
Indoor: Serena Williams (USA) leads 3:0

·
Registered
15,226 Posts
I'm going with Amelie as well :)

Reactions: Lynx and Elisse

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Never bet again the #1, especially when that's Serena Williams with a 25-1 record coming into this match..

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Well as long as Momo keeps here chin up (no puns please), and keeps her game 100%, then she could beat Serena, the way Williams Jnr has played this week.

but then Serena will step her game up...

She always does.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Serena will win over Mauresmo. But be assured, it's going to be a tough match. Go Serena baby! :bounce:

Reactions: vs1

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
The vote is now Serena 14- AM-12. With AM just beating AM in Poland, I don't think Serena will underestimate AM and be mentally ready for her. Plus by looking at the score lines of their past matches it seems like Serena has really figured out how to play and beat AM. My vote is for Serena.

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
The vote is now Serena 14- AM-12. With AM just beating AM in Poland, I don't think Serena will underestimate AM and be mentally ready for her. Plus by looking at the score lines of their past matches it seems like Serena has really figured out how to play and beat AM. My vote is for Serena in straight sets 7-5, 6-4.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I'm getting sick and tired of people assuming that just because you dont win 6-0, 6-0 over people, that your game is off. Go Serena do what you have to do to get the wins baby.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Luci said:
I'm getting sick and tired of people assuming that just because you dont win 6-0, 6-0 over people, that your game is off. Go Serena do what you have to do to get the wins baby.
Well perhaps if some of the people on this board didn't act like her game was off everytime that she lost (seeing as this is such a frequent occassion), then people would not say her game was off when she didn't double bagel everybody...

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Serena would simply reverse the result of this thread's poll today.:devil:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

Luci said:
i so agree with you!!!

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
I hope Amelie !!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts