Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena was just on the Martha Stewart Show and she said that she was going to be switching to the new Wilson W-Line racquets. I assume Venus would also. What do you all think?

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
I think it's a bunch of BS, and the racquet that she and all other top pros use are not the ones you buy in shops :p

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
Damn. Affliates suck.
Philly doesnt get to see Serena on Martha until noon.
I do want to know right now:
how much of that cake did Serena eat?

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
¤ÐÅХؤ said:
I think it's a bunch of BS, and the racquet that she and all other top pros use are not the ones you buy in shops :p
well obviously not to a certain extent. The pros need their rackets customized for different weights, grip sizes etc. But I do know that Serena is not using a paintjob on her current ncode racquet. What she is using is the real deal.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
i dont like Rena's racket all that much its good for her to make a change to other one

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
She said that the reason her racket head is so large is because her hands are huge.As she said "Man's hand". When she pressed her hands against Martha's they were huge in comparison.

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marcell said:
She said that the reason her racket head is so large is because her hands are huge.As she said "Man's hand". When she pressed her hands against Martha's they were huge in comparison.
I thought she was talking about her grip, not her racket head? :confused:

·
Registered
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally, I don't really care what she is using as long as she is healthy and playing well. :yeah:

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Marcell said:
Serena was talking about the grip, not the racket head. She said the racket head was more for women, as it covered more court and had a bigger sweetspot.

·
Banned
649 Posts
A tennis racket is only good as the person holding it so who cares which racket she use unless you’re Wilson. Serena Williams can make any tennis racket look a good one when she on.

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
i'll give you a big head;)

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
tennisjay said:
A tennis racket is only good as the person holding it so who cares which racket she use unless you’re Wilson. Serena Williams can make any tennis racket look a good one when she on.
:eek:
then lets have her use the wooden racket!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Thank God she is getting rid of that piece of shit she uses now.... hopefully she goes to something with a little more control and less on the power since she has no problems in that area....

·
Registered
12,951 Posts
TeamUSA#1 said:
Thank God she is getting rid of that piece of shit she uses now.... hopefully she goes to something with a little more control and less on the power since she has no problems in that area....
Uhm, I'm quite sure she knows which raquet suits her best WAYYY better than you do :retard:

What do you think, she just chose the first one she picked up?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
¤ÐÅХؤ said:
Uhm, I'm quite sure she knows which raquet suits her best WAYYY better than you do :retard:

What do you think, she just chose the first one she picked up?

Maybe she does, maybe she doesnt..... right now she is using a racquet that is for a NTPR rating of 3.5.... it is a racquest designed to give more power, less control and touch....I have been playing tennis for 25 years and teaching it for 10..... that racquet is all wrong for her...

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/racsummaries/GAMEIMPSUM.html

check it out for yourself.......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts