Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kazakstan.kz/kaz/news/sport/2008_01_22_20_00_002

"Following the steps of Karatancheva, Voskoboeva and Shvedova, American tennis star Serena Williams decided to represent Kazakhstan. Official announcement is expected 2 weeks before French Open. Financial terms of agreement were not disclosed."

What is it with Kazakhstan? It can't be just money.

·
God Gave Us Rock 'N' Roll
47,931 Posts
nice one :lol:

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
америкалық Серена Уильямс серб Елена Янкович
Jelena, too? :speakles:

·
Registered
11,002 Posts
Мария Шарапова
Pova, too? :lol:

What a FedCup superpower! :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
-
26,864 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
40,091 Posts
дalex;15322731 said:
Jelena, too? :speakles:
Would be nice. They might nurse her back to life.
And there , Serena and JJ will be #1 and #2 in their new country, and will develop close frienship during the Fedcup

·
Registered
40,091 Posts
Polish newspaper "Fakt" is reporting that both Radwanska sisters will represent Kazakhstan too :lol:
Tennis stars soon to take over Borat as the mnost popular personality in Kazakhstan .

JJ is rumored to have chosen the country for its rugged terrain.
Says JJ, at a press conference, " My probem is not I trained too much".

"But rather, I did not push myself hard enough to reach my goal of the ulitmate tennis body. My belove new country is the perfect place to do it. I may not even a profession trainer over there, I can just work with the locals in their daily routines, and I would be tip top shape for the RG"

JJ contniued.
"Serena told me the same thing. She said she has been training hard, but her body does not show it. So she made this well thought out, deliberate decsision to become a Kazakhstana"

"That (Kazakhstana) is Serenas' word, not mine", said JJ to conclude her remarks in a packed auditorium filled with her new defuddled but appreciative compatriots to hear the tennis sensation who will carry the country's flag at the next Summer Olympics

1 - 20 of 22 Posts