Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beyoncé and Metallica have joined Mary J. Blige, 50 Cent, Good Charlotte, Coldplay and Christina Aguilera as performers at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, to take place in New York on Thursday, August 30.

It was also announced today that Britney Spears, Sean Paul, Mya, Missy Elliott, Serena Williams, Method Man, Iggy Pop and Jay-Z will appear on the show, to be hosted by comedian Chris Rock.

They join the previously announced presenters including the original five members of Duran Duran, Jimmy Fallon, Nelly, DMX, Lil' Jon, Drew Barrymore, Ben Stiller, Avril Lavigne, Dave Navarro, Jason Biggs, Pharrell Williams, Pamela Anderson, P. Diddy, Ashanti, Kelly Clarkson, Redman, Evanescence, Ludacris, Tony Hawk, Bam Margera and Snoop Dogg.

So Serena's to present an award at the V.M.A's now thats two years in a row a tennis player has been present , remember Annawent with Enrique last year!!!!!!

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
I just checked my calendar and August 30 is on a Saturday. Do you mean August 28?

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,179 Posts
so i guess she will be in nyc, which means we might have a serena sighting at the us open!

·
Registered
17,877 Posts

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
she's probably putting rhinestones on her walking cane as I type... :tape: :tape:

·
Banned
1,023 Posts
Anna, Serena, Venus, Martina and Jelena are real DIVAS of women's tennis!!

I am glad Serena is there again (after Anna K. last year). This is very good for women's tennis!! :bounce:

·
Registered
18,697 Posts
WoW! This is amazing! :D

Monica presented an award in 1995. :)

Martina refused because she chose to go with her mother to the Empire State Building or something like that instead in 1997. :rolleyes:

I think it's so cool that female tennis players are called to present awards. It's great for the sport.

·
Banned
3,170 Posts
eta psi said:
The obvious question is "on whose lap will serena sit at the after-show party?"
Well, let's see.....She can choose between Fitty and his crew or JayZ and his crew.

Or she can choose between the Ballers that'll be there. I'm sure there is no limit to who would like to Tap that Azz.

·
Registered
16,898 Posts
Serena should present an award with Anna Kournikova! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.