Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could it be that she has REJECTED Nike's $50M offer??

I can't imagine Serena in the cookie cutter clothes that Nike puts it's other tennis players in. I am betting that if they don't offer Serena her own line of outfits, she will refuse this offer, in spite of daddy Richard's opinions. She is a free sprit and will NOT wear look-alike clothes that other players would wear at the same time.

Nike offers no individuallity in it's outfits on the tour now. Will it change for Serena? Will Serena change for Nike??

I think the answer is NEITHER!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Me too. I don't trust Nike for some reason. And I think you know why. ;)

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
right now its all abou RBK, reebok has tooken the fashion to another level, with the help of allen iverson and venus, its a very hip style, and now its all about hip-hop, and that is what most of their gener is about.

Serena i think should either stick with puma, or just hop on over with big sis to RBK, there would be no problem here in my opinion. They are sisters, and its not like they are competeing for top honors in endorsements, RBK has been so good to Venus, yeah puma has treated re re well, but I think Rena would realize the shit load of opportunites she would be given if she hoppoed over to RBK. But fuck off with Nike, they ain't shit ever since Michael Jordan bounced back in what 97?

Everyone uses they logo, which is funnie to me, and really you don't see that many commericals for them. All i see is RBK and Gatroade :)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
can you imagine what advertising ideas they could do if both were at RBK??? i would kill to be in charge of that

i want her to stay at Puma now (even though Nike is my fave label outside of tennis). she makes it look great :)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
nike is so blah.

id say either stay with puma... or if given the option go to reebok.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
puh-lease... Serena AND Venus with Reebox? that's overkill. and besides i would rather Serena remain special...;)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Serena should stay with Puma shes original with it I loved her Us open 2001 outfit - the yellow top and shoes with the black skirt

I dont really like Venus' clothes from reebok I think they have become rather plain and boring

1 - 11 of 11 Posts