Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some way to put these two Forums together under the Williams Tennis Association Forum?

So it would be Williams Tennis Association as the main category forum with Serena Slam and Planet Venus within that Forum but still being separate?

A: Williams Tennis Association
-: Serena Slam
-: Planet Venus

Is this possible?

·
Banned
7,113 Posts
no. dont.

they are serperate players, and although I am a fan of both, some dont support one another.

its like having "The Belgian Duo", and combining Kim and Justine.

Reactions: FWTATOUR

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
I'd prefer to leave it the way it is for the above reason.

They're two separate indiviuals with amazing accomplishments. The other forum is a bonus where one can refer to issues that pertain to them as sisters...

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not asking to merge them into one forum. They would still have their separate forums set up just like they do when you enter Team USA, instead it would be Williams Tennis Association with posts for both in the main area and then Serena Slam and Planet Venus as sub categories within that main "WTA" forum. It was more in terms of saving space. I understand some people like one over the other. I find it strange that it would bring that much drama, just one more click than usual to go to the other forum. Thanks for the consideration nonetheless.

·
Momomental
8,576 Posts
It wouldn't save any space (with the exception of screen space, and not by that much). If we moved them under people would ask why they're sub forums and not like every other player's space.

I guess is a no win situation; sorry you're unhappy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.