Cincy
LA
USO

but from there :shrug: I dunno

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Wooh. 3 straight Tier I claycourters.

Time for ranking to RIIIIIISE!!! :hearts: Top 4 seeding at RG a possibility?

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

Well, with the ranking points values shifting, it'll probably take about 2750 to take the #5 spot (since Clijsters isn't playing RG). She needs about 1150 to get there. With Charleston, Berlin, and Rome all on her schedule, she'd need two wins and a final to get there. And that's without anyone doing substantially better among Kuznetsova, Hingis, Vaidisova, and Jankovic.

It's possible, but not too likely. More likely she'll get to the 5-8 spot.

·
Registered
13,358 Posts

On current form I don't think Serena needs to worry about a top 4 seeding it's the other top players that have to worry about where they'll meet her if she doesn't!

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You
I believe she can be in the top 4 when Roland Garros start.

I mean, I know she's going to have a good draw and charleston, the only player who can give her trouble is Venus( If Venus find her game and plays better than today).

I think she'll win another title in the next weeks

:mad: I'm so angry every week I get a chance to see Venus or Serena play I have to do a lot of work in school

It's so fustrating :mad:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Serena seems really serious about the clay court season, and that's where she could make a huge push in her quest for the top. I hope she does well!

·
Banned
145 Posts
I think she'll play toronto too...i mean its one of her most successfull tournies, like, ever.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
I honestly think Serena should drop Rome from her schedule, just to be able to rest up her knee for the French Open. I think playing Charleston and Berlin will suit her just fine.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts