Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow at 12.00 there will be the Round Table interview with Serena in Rome, so I suppose she is here:bounce: :bounce:

Even if I haven't seen her, yes...
But she usually trains at Parioli, so...

At 12.30 there will be Amelie Mauresmo, 13.00 Svetlana Kuznetsova and last at 13.30 Jelena Jankovic...wish to be on time for Jelena's one...the others are too early...

·
Premium Member
19,823 Posts
I wish her the best of luck, hopefully she gets in a few good matches before Roland Garros.

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
It's good to hear she hasn't withdrawn!

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Good luck Serena in Rome,happy you are there .

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Finally she shows up... Can't wait for her to win! :worship:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
Yes it'll be good to hear from here :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Common' Serena!! Win the Italian Open and head into Roland Garros as a co-favorite with Justine .

·
Registered
79 Posts
Why knows how she will play?
Movement to the ball will be absolutely critical in order to pull off her shots
on clay..... i hope that she is prepared. :)

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
I hope that Serena is physically 100%, and that she plays some tough matches to get her ready for the FO!

If she gets the FO, I'll be hopeful for the 2007 GS for Serena. Now wouldn't THAT be something! Although, I'm knocking on wood. Don't want to put too much pressure on our girl.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's possible but there are three players (now) that all move far, far better on clay:
Henin, Kuznetsova and Petrova. My feelings is that Serena (though not bad on clay)
still requires the traction that she gets on hardcourt and grass.... if she is serious
about being a major contender at Roland Garros (and given her raw skills, she should be)
she really should be working on her movement around the ball....

·
Banned
606 Posts
i am so happy she is there. get some matches under your belt, see what you need to work on before the french and get ready to tak on rolan garros.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts