·
Registered
8,808 Posts
omg when was this?! i wanna see!

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Wow, wow, wow...!!!...!!!

:D Serena was simply sensational tonight on the "Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. And she made the outfit she was wearing, as well as other pieces she's designed for other celebrities to wear to such things as the Emmy's, Espy's and such. Serena rocked the tonight show...!!!

·
Registered
28,581 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
OMG what a pathetic dress. OMG it looks sooo trashy and cheap. Ugh its sooo ugly
To be fair, Serena is very fullfigured and will thus fall victim to certain double standards regarding her choice of attire... if a rather petite small chested girl wore a dress cut the exact same way, one would be less inclined to call it 'trashy". I don't particularly like it either, mind you, but that's just because it's not my style.

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
Well, you know what they say...!!!...???...!!!

jbone_0307 said:
OMG what a pathetic dress. OMG it looks sooo trashy and cheap. Ugh its sooo ugly

Well, you know what they say; one man's "pathetic" is another man's "WOW"...!!! *persond wonders to himself, I bet jbone looks exactly like his name sounds, hmmm....???...!!!*

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
jbone_0307 said:

The last I checked, Serena was dressing to "please your sorry azz"...!!!

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
I thought Woooozaaaa about the dress! :eek: :eek:

You have to accept Serena just the way she is and she likes racy/flashy. It goes along with her personality. The good thing about her is she's well rounded because the next day she might have on a 3 quarters length dress and look elogant. She can do it all. ;)

btw, I had a friend say why is she wearing Hooker wear?? LOL I thought I was watching Jay Leno not Hookers on the point. LOL I have to admit that was some funny shite! :p

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
btw, I had a friend say why is she wearing Hooker wear?? LOL I thought I was watching Jay Leno not Hookers on the point. LOL I have to admit that was some funny shite!
Well, you do know that it was the hookas' that taught all the designers/fashion houses how to do it, right? ;)

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
im so glad shes ditched the blonde look. she looks five times better with darker hair

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
She's just SLAMMIN'. :hearts:

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
dont really care for the dress, but i LOVE the shoes

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Didn't see the show but just wanted to say I see nothing wrong with Serena's dress and think it's great that she makes the time to be creative. Agree with the comments about curvaceous ladies not being able to win!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I think her Champions' Dinner dress way much better than this one, but it's not ugly ... It's Serena: curvy ... I'm glad my boyfriend and I didn't got to see that show His eyes would wonder over her décolté all the time ;) I'm bet Jay's were too :p

I'm more interested at what she said? Was it about tennis too. Or was it more about her life of the court? Can anyone tell?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.