Tennis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting for a tough teeth gringing match for Serena. I thought it would happen with Capriati, but at least it has happened. I have no doubt in my mind that this match will toughen up Serena like no other match ever has. The Amelie slices really messed up Serena. She won't have to worry about that with Maria. She will get lots of pace and medium bounces. Maria will just have to make do with the runner up plate. Serena will be ultra focused in the final, and she will destryoy Maria Sharapova. :wavey:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Serendy Willick said:
Do Not Jinx Her!!!!!

you superstitious people really get to me. Like henree's analysis will resist Serena.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
This match was JUST what Serena needed.

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Personally I don't believe in jinxes. Somehow i feel the final won't be a thriller. Both girls have fought like crazy to win their semis and even though both are young and should recover physically by saturday, mentally they must be exhausted. Game wise Maria has the kind of game that suits serena and probably vice versa. Experience may win on saturday.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
No matter what will happen on Saturday, i'm satisfied with the tourney. Winning a Grand Slam in 17 is mighty dangerous.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
hell yeah Serena is returning to the her form and i´m loving it :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
henree said:
I was waiting for a tough teeth gringing match for Serena. I thought it would happen with Capriati, but at least it has happened. I have no doubt in my mind that this match will toughen up Serena like no other match ever has. The Amelie slices really messed up Serena. She won't have to worry about that with Maria. She will get lots of pace and medium bounces. Maria will just have to make do with the runner up plate. Serena will be ultra focused in the final, and she will destryoy Maria Sharapova. :wavey:
Oh Please like it took a tough match for Serena to be ready for Maria? That is bull crap. Serena will still be Serena in the final even if she had beaten Mauresmo 6-2, 6-2.

It's amazing how even people that consider themselves Serena fans still discount her true talent as a tennis player.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts