Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited. Especially since the match with Amelie wasn't that great!!! I can't wait!!

I'm guessing it will be on around 11:30am EST? B/c they start at 2 in France!!

I wish this was the final :-(

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
I am not getting excited just for the fact of how the QF turned out- i hope to be pleasantly surprised and entertained. I want Serena to win but i hope both of them play well, at the same time :)

GO Rena :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
I want Serena to crush both Belgiums, quiet all this nonsense about them taking over the tour.

Reactions: vs1

·
41,227 Posts
I hope for a great 3 setter....a match that will be remembered in history :) Hopefully we can enjoy tennis of the highest level :D

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
I hope Justine again amazes the world by beating Serena :D

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Go Serena and waffle her! :worship: :kiss:

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Juzu takes this. the only question is if she takes it in two or three sets. I pick in three.

Go Justine!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
WtaTour4Ever, 11:30am est? If they start at 2pm their time. It would be 8am EST & 7am Central for me. To dam early.. pfft. ::sets alarm::

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
DA FOREHAND said:
I want Serena to crush both Belgiums, quiet all this nonsense about them taking over the tour.
They call them Belgians, not belgiums :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
which would mean Serena's match would start at probably 9:30-10:30 AM

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
The "ONLY" way she'll get it...!!!

Smart said:
Juzu takes this. the only question is if she takes it in two or three sets. I pick in three.

Go Justine!
:cool: "Take it, huh...???" That's the "ONLY WAY" she'll get it. Serena will be all over her like "white on rice"...!!! :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ROFL, don't waste your time getting up for that, LOL! :eek:

·
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr. Man said:
WtaTour4Ever, 11:30am est? If they start at 2pm their time. It would be 8am EST & 7am Central for me. To dam early.. pfft. ::sets alarm::
Oh I thought it was a 5 hour difference ie 10am est thats why I said 11:30, so 10:00-10:30 is probably the time?

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
yeah, it's a 6 hour difference... my watch is set to Paris and NY time... viva paris! i'm coming back, yo! save me a baguette! a-hun, hun! *puts on beret*

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
*ahem* well the color white is all over rice and rice can't escape from it... meaning that Serena will be all over Justine's shots and she can't escape and will succumb, basically. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts