1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serena Williams is in Melbourne prepping for Australian Open

By Chris Chase | Busted Racquet – 4 hours ago

(Australian Open TV)

Sporting an intricate tape job on her left leg, Serena Williams took to the practice court at Melbourne Park on Monday and appeared healthy enough to play in the upcoming Australian Open.
The 13-time Grand Slam champion withdrew from the Brisbane International last week after turning her ankle during a point. At the time, she said she anticipated being healthy enough to play in the year's first Grand Slam event. Her session at Hisense Arena was a step in the right direction.
Reporters weren't allowed to watch Serena's practice time, but an Australian Open camera filmed the session and a brief clip was uploaded on the official site of the tournament. In it, Serena appears to be moving well, despite the fact that both her ankles were taped and she was wearing medical tape on her left calf.​

Since it was a routine hitting session, it was hard to gauge Serena's mobility, though the mere fact that she was out on the court suggests it's fine. At the very least, you can say she doesn't look too worse for the wear.
In fact, she looked so good on the gimpy ankle I had to check to see whether there was a Kardashian wedding that may have explained her Brisbane withdrawal.​

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,183 Posts
Kiii this got moved quickly. I was hoping it'd stay in GM a little longer so the fans of the lessers would start shitting themselves.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah why don't you move this back to GM...please ...just for a while so that those 'fans' can shit themselves!!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
All I can say is Serena will win the Aussie. hahahaha Just watch Women is going to come out on fire. All she needs is two matches. I honestly feel like Serena winning Stanford and Toronto was no good. I bet you She mauls Stosur if they play. Forget Kvitova hahah Serena will stomp on her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts