1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,020 Posts
No

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
It's a drag queen Beyonce impersonator. The Taylor Swift at 2:25 is a drag queen from Vegas, she does the same show as the famous Cher impersonator.

·
Art & Futures
20,452 Posts
This can be non-tennis now :p

Taylor is doing a lot of these kinds of things now. I wish I had a better understanding of who Taylor is behind her celeb persona because compared to most other A list musicians, I feel I can't tell who she is.

·
Registered
19,672 Posts
It's a drag queen Beyonce impersonator. The Taylor Swift at 2:25 is a drag queen from Vegas, she does the same show as the famous Cher impersonator.
yes I can see an impersonator for Adele, Sia, Ariana, Beyoncé and Minaj but boy the Swift one is so close then. I couldn't tell!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Nice try

Reactions: LefandePatty

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Taylor who? I dont think I've heard a song by her in years. Not gonna start either.

·
Registered
770 Posts
What a retarded tacky trashy video. Another pro lgbt/pseudo-feminist video... TPTB should let it go with this agenda. It's been over-used.

·
Registered
84,757 Posts
Looks like Serena at first glance but I think the impersonator has a sharp nose. But yeah, like some poster mentioned earlier, I think the impersonator should have been representing Beyonce since the rest are also impersonators of other artists.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts