Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
tennisIlove09 said:
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: HUbba HUbba :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :wavey: :hearts: :kiss: :lick: She be soooooooooooooooooooo fine :hearts:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
is it just me or does serena look a hell of a lot better in this type of clothing than in much of stuff she wears to awards nights etc? i think she looks far more feminine like this.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Great set of teeth when you see them close up and smiling! :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Serena is looking better now. She had that fake, flirty smile during Wimbledon. Her smile in those pictures makes her smile seem humbled and down to earth, perhaps a bit tired. I like the change, even if I'm imagining it! :smooch:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
why is Nadia lookin at her butt?!?! :lol: awwwwwww never mind babe, i'd be looking at Serena's butt too :hearts:

i LOVE that Serena and Nadia pic...two of my faves...:inlove:

·
Registered
47,518 Posts
Yep....girl is looking great!!! :hearts: :drool:

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Serena's bobblehead doll is the first one made in the likeness of a female tennis player.

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
switz said:
is it just me or does serena look a hell of a lot better in this type of clothing than in much of stuff she wears to awards nights etc? i think she looks far more feminine like this.
nope, its not you, i just said that in another thread;) :wavey:

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
I'm getting tired of all the glam shots. It's time for some winning. I beginning to believe they bought into that bullshit hollywood lifestyle. That can be detrimental.

·
Registered
605 Posts
omg i thought she looked ugly, those photos changed my opinion about her physical apperance.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
she's a great looking woman, especially in person.

as are a lot of other players...the tv camera's don't do them justice a lot of the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts