Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Serena is coming back soon! The next tournament on her commitments list is Scottsdale!! :bounce:

Good luck Serena! :D :bounce:

· Registered
1,192 Posts
It would be great for Serena coming back and win Scottsdale! And have for a 4th week in a row "(if Venus wins Dubai) a Williams name on the WTA winners!

· Senior Member,
1,712 Posts
FINALLY! I have been waiting for her to get back healthy and return to her winning ways. She is too low in the rankings and I am ready to see the Williams sisters take over the #1 and #2 spots in the world.

· Registered
11,232 Posts
GOOO Serena!!!! Win SCOTTIES!!!!! Pleeease :bounce: :bounce:

· Registered
2,745 Posts
I really hope she does well at Scottsdale. She should have a good run because although Hingis and Capriati are both going to be there, neither of them has played in about a month either, so all three may be a bit rusty.
Serena really needs to get her first title of the year...
Ruth in philly pa usa

· Registered
1,192 Posts
Serena never shows up really rusty, so she has a big chance......if completely healed!!! But she has to win this tourney ... for herself of course but also for her sister!!! Venus will keep that #1 a little bit longer with lil sis help;)

GO GO SERENA.........I wanna see you kick some a$$ again like you did at the UO!!!!!!! You were soooooooo amazing!!!!!! Make JCap and Hingis stay where they belong ... way behind VENUS!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.