Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First set, sixth game, Schett hits a perfect cross court, well paced volley, tha I, the announcers and many fans believed to be a clear winner, when SERENA ran after, caught and hit a perfect one hand backhand chip volley for a winner.

That point put the exclamation point on SERENA'S desire to win this title and after seeing that point, I guarantee that SERENA will win her second straight RG singles title next week. :)

Go SERENA!

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:rolleyes: the point is she dropped it in for a winner and the crowd erupted with thunderous applause and Serena practically skipped to her chair. :)

one of the best points, if not the best of the entire tournament. :)

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
GoDominique said:
Tee Rexx is a bit confused
That's the least of it, let me assure you. LOL.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It did not hit the frame because if it did the ball would have gone into the net and not come bace at a cross court angle.

·
26,903 Posts
TeeRexx said:
It did not hit the frame because if it did the ball would have gone into the net and not come bace at a cross court angle.
Sure. That's coming from a person who thinks the WTA logo is a lefthanded interpretation of Martina Hingis LOL.
The tennis expert has spoken. :worship:

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
GoDominique said:
Sure. That's coming from a person who thinks the WTA logo is a lefthanded interpretation of Martina Hingis LOL.
The tennis expert has spoken. :worship:
LMAO!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am not a graphic artist, but I am a tennis player with considerable experience and has competed in colleg and "A" level events.

so, yes, I have spoken. :p

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
TeeRexx said:
I am not a graphic artist, but I am a tennis player with considerable experience and has competed in colleg and "A" level events.

so, yes, I ahve spoken. :p
I wasn't aware that 40th Street Community College was accredited as a real college. LOL.

Reactions: rated_next

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
My mom just told me that I have to see that point/shot- she taped it, i guess it was the highlight of Babsi's ass whupping :D

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
You so, so crazzee...!!!

GoDominique said:
Great point, but she hit it with the frame so I wouldn't call it a "perfect one hand backhand chip volley". :rolleyes:
Serena couldn't give a "sheite" if she "used her elbow", the ball fell on her opponent's side of the net...game and set!!! And, I'm sure Serena could do "without" all your "bagging' and "backhanded" comments...!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see my little stalking bitch is around once more checking for typos on the message board. :rolleyes:

Poor little gay boy, I feel sorry the kid. :p

·
26,903 Posts
persond said:
Serena couldn't give a "sheite" if she "used her elbow", the ball fell on her opponent's side of the net...game and set!!! And, I'm sure Serena could do "without" all your "bagging' and "backhanded" comments...!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Pardon ?

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
TeeRexx said:
I see my little stalking bitch is around once more checking for typos on the message board. :rolleyes:

Poor little gay boy, I feel sorry the kid. :p
LOL. Serenity now! Serenity now! Calm down Tee.

Next thing you know, you'll be just like ...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts