Tennis Forum banner

761 - 775 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Lol some of y’all are over dramatic. Whatever Serena’s level is rn, she just made 4 slam finals in the past two years and isn’t going to just fall off overnight. She’s a mess, I agree, but trying to act like she’s gonna become the new Sharapova is a joke, especially some of y’all who I thought were ride or die.

No matter how many times she loses or breaks my heart or lets Alexis negatively influence her, I know she will find a way or at least do everything in her power to find a way. If she finishes the year with a few more round 3 losses, we can start to panic, but now is not the time folks. She will correct the problem soon.
The white peen is Serena's cryptonite. Sucked a lot of her black girl magic, lol. She need a black man in her life.

·
Registered
84,954 Posts
The white peen is Serena's cryptonite. Sucked a lot of her black girl magic, lol. She need a black man in her life.
Oh my god. ?‍♀ ?‍♀ ?‍♀ ?‍♀

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Lack of commitment, diminishing athletic ability, consistent inconsistency...

There isn't one single thing in Serena's game that she can rely on anymore. Her serve has been on a rapid decline for over a year and a half now and her movement has somehow gotten worse than it was even at Wimbledon 2018.

Serena says she cares but it doesn't seem like she does. Going through the motions and happy to be out there playing at the level of a 75th ranked player these days.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
It ain't about the cock, it's motherhood and shifting priorities.

I mean ya'll were on that Common curse shit and last time I checked his cock is black. Errything can't be blamed on dick. Ree has more serious issues than the color of penis she's attached to.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I fee
I feel like when she was getting the good French dick from Patrick, aka the love of her life, she was going for the Grand Slam. Patrick and Serena share the same ambitions and life style, and he keeps super fit and healthy.

Alexis on the other hand, thinks a cheat day with some beignets can be considered a cheat day when he’s out of shape as fuck and doesn’t even look like he diets.

Happiness aside, Alexis was the worst thing that could have happened to Serena’s tennis career. She spent the majority of her career putting tennis first, and the moment she met him, everything changed. I know she’s human and I know she deserves happiness, but I admired her ability to sacrifice her happiness for her tennis career, knowing she’d be able to find love after she retired. Alexis’s dumb ass forgot to pull out when Serena was literally still at her peak (on the decline, but still at her damn peak). Call me a bad fan, but I will never like Alexis because he reeks of nerd, laziness, and try hard. Seeing his stupid face fist pumping after every point when he’s only been around for one slam title and an international is also laughable. We joke about Meghan and Drake and Common being the ultimate jinx, but Alexis is the true one.

End rant. Hate him.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I fee

I feel like when she was getting the good French dick from Patrick, aka the love of her life, she was going for the Grand Slam. Patrick and Serena share the same ambitions and life style, and he keeps super fit and healthy.

Alexis on the other hand, thinks a cheat day with some beignets can be considered a cheat day when he’s out of shape as fuck and doesn’t even look like he diets.

Happiness aside, Alexis was the worst thing that could have happened to Serena’s tennis career. She spent the majority of her career putting tennis first, and the moment she met him, everything changed. I know she’s human and I know she deserves happiness, but I admired her ability to sacrifice her happiness for her tennis career, knowing she’d be able to find love after she retired. Alexis’s dumb ass forgot to pull out when Serena was literally still at her peak (on the decline, but still at her damn peak). Call me a bad fan, but I will never like Alexis because he reeks of nerd, laziness, and try hard. Seeing his stupid face fist pumping after every point when he’s only been around for one slam title and an international is also laughable. We joke about Meghan and Drake and Common being the ultimate jinx, but Alexis is the true one.

End rant. Hate him.
He's been in Serena's life for far longer than AO '17. He's been around and present in Serena's life for FO '15, Wimbledon '15 and '16 and AO '17. He and Serena didn't just meet at the AO '17.

I think it's interesting the only reason you hate him is because you're insistent that he's negatively impacted Serena's tennis career. By all accounts he's an extremely loving and devoted husband and father and I for one am happy that Serena found someone who treats her like she deserves to be treated. I would think any true fan of Serena wants her to be happy above everything else considering all the struggles she's overcome in her life. She's done enough on the tennis court. If she never wins a single match again, but is happy with her family and the life she's built outside tennis, then I'm happy for her as her fan. You just seem to want her to win win win. You actually said you admired her ability to sacrifice her happiness for her tennis career, but ummm, what makes you think Serena ever did that? Or perhaps it just took her a bit longer into her career to find it. Like why would she have to wait until after she retired to find love? It's not like she wasn't dating her entire career either. It makes no sense that you think that was her mindset.

And Serena getting pregnant is not just on him. It's on Serena as well. Besides, having Olympia is the best thing that ever happened to Serena so not sure why you're mad about that except, oh wait, I do know. Because you think (and you're mostly likely right in this case) that it prevented Serena from winning more at tennis. But so what. Her daughter >>>> any theoretical titles or trophies she missed out on.

The worst thing that ever happened to Serena's tennis career was her inability to adequately realize, address, and deal with her mental fragility in the tail end of her career. She's had FOUR chances to grab #24 all with Alexis present. He didn't make her crumble in each of those four matches. To say he's the reason for her not having success in her comeback is ludicrous. Again, he didn't make her fall to pieces in those four Slam finals. And he doesn't tell her not to play more often, Serena obviously doesn't want to play more and she has long before Alexis was on the scene either. The reason for Serena's failure to achieve her goals in her comeback is solely on her shoulders (well, it's in her head really).

And you know what? That's ok too. Serena has already had the best career of any tennis player in the history of the game. She's done enough. Let her be happy now, not until she's retired.

Also, not sure if you were being sarcastic when you called Patrick the love of her life, because lol, but they had long broken up by the time she was going for the Grand Slam in 2015.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't like Alexis because he is obese and that his "grease is me" lifestyle surely makes it even more difficult for Serena to diet!

When Zaddy ADONIS Patrick Mouratoglou fine ass big dick ass ASS was fucking her until she blackouts, Serena was more focused on her fitness. She knew she had to keep her body tight if she wanted Zaddy's dick to get hard to penetrate and destroy her velvet walls.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I call bullshit on Serena “having done enough”. If she felt like she did enough, she wouldn’t be out there right now at the age of 38 grinding away. No way she’s just playing for the love of the game rn... she’s playing because she wants the record.

I’m not asking her to get a divorce, lol you make it seem like I’m wishing death on Alexis or something. Serena has always kept her career and her relationships separate, like when she thanked Daddy Patrick for helping her win AO17 and didn’t even mention Alexis’ dopey ass (who just stood there under the spotlight waiting for any type of recognition or affirmation that he yearns so badly).

Marriage hasn’t served Serena’s career well though, is all I’m saying. She has fought so hard to get to this point in her career, and I’d love nothing more than for a storybook ending for it. She deserves it.

·
Registered
8,025 Posts
When Zaddy ADONIS Patrick Mouratoglou fine ass big dick ass ASS was fucking her until she blackouts, Serena was more focused on her fitness. She knew she had to keep her body tight if she wanted Zaddy's dick to get hard to penetrate and destroy her velvet walls.
This needs to be in her HoF induction ceremony. Line by line.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Gosh it’s heartbreaking that she hasn’t won a slam since 2017, exactly three years ago (technically only two years since she had Olympia). Going from #1 in the world and slam champ to only 1 title in three years breaks me. I need her to come out swinging in this second leg of 2020 to right this wrong.

I’m gonna bawl like a baby if/when she wins #24 because I almost know with certainty Nike had Kobe write her a letter and Nike designed shoes for her record tying 24th. They did it with Michael Jordan when she hit #23 and I can almost guarantee they’ve been waiting since 2017 to give her Kobe’s.

·
Member of Rena's Army
16,176 Posts
Idk honestly I think the way Serena played in Auckland was really reassuring. She looked tired in her 3R loss to Wang. She just wasn't moving well and her energy was lacking ... it was quite obvious. I'm not worried about Fed Cup. I think the noise and everything there gets to her. Remember how poorly she did in Fed Cup in 2012 ?! She almost lost to Yakimova lol and was a mess against Govortsova.

I honestly thought she looked great coming into the AO. I wonder if anything happened during practice because she looked TIRED AF in R3 and Patrick did write something like "u still gave it your best despite not being at your best". So I'm thinking something was up medically.
I'm not too worried until I see what she does at IW and Miami.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
He's been in Serena's life for far longer than AO '17. He's been around and present in Serena's life for FO '15, Wimbledon '15 and '16 and AO '17. He and Serena didn't just meet at the AO '17.

Also, not sure if you were being sarcastic when you called Patrick the love of her life, because lol, but they had long broken up by the time she was going for the Grand Slam in 2015.
Alexis might had been around but they weren't "together" Drake was in those player boxes in 2015 and she was sitting on his lap making out at a restaurant in Cincy. Those pictures everywhere.

761 - 775 of 775 Posts