Tennis Forum banner

481 - 500 of 531 Posts

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Hi guys!!

I'm Nicolas from Paris. I'm 25. I look good.

I had to log in I seek some comfort after all that mess since that subforum turned private. Why is that BTW??
:wavey:

Really ? :lol:

Welcome anyway !

EDIT : Banned ? why that ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey! Kendall here, Canadian(Toronto) living in Manchester UK. Been a member for a while but just lurked in the bushes forever, love to play and watch Serena :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Hi I'm Sharon..been on TF for a while but never entered this forum. I currently live in Barbados and have been a fan of Serena since I first saw her in 1999.

·
Registered
16,449 Posts
Hi,
Biggest Serena fan on earth... so I think. :)
Always behind her against anyone. I mean anyone.
It will be a sad day for me when she retires, but a great day for her after all what she's brought to tennis.
Let's go for 4 more slams in 2015 and 2016.

·
Registered
31,048 Posts
Hello all,

I'm iGOAT and not exactly a Reehanna fan but anyway I've come to respect her even if not cheer for or support her. I know some of you probably don't like me for this, but if any of you would be willing to put this differences aside I'm very seriously looking for help with something and assume you guys would be the way to achieve this. Do any of you know how to contact her agent?

Best

·
Registered
14,425 Posts
Hello all,

I'm iGOAT and not exactly a Reehanna fan but anyway I've come to respect her even if not cheer for or support her. I know some of you probably don't like me for this, but if any of you would be willing to put this differences aside I'm very seriously looking for help with something and assume you guys would be the way to achieve this. Do any of you know how to contact her agent?

Best

No, get out.

·
Registered
19,900 Posts
Hello all,

I'm iGOAT and not exactly a Reehanna fan but anyway I've come to respect her even if not cheer for or support her. I know some of you probably don't like me for this, but if any of you would be willing to put this differences aside. I'm very seriously looking for help with something
:haha:
Do any of you know how to contact her agent?

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
iGOAT, I'm sure there's something on her website about contacting her/her people. I think her agent's called Jill Smoller. Beyond that I can't help you.

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
and :shrug:

481 - 500 of 531 Posts