Tennis Forum banner

181 - 200 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
14,217 Posts
This has 2016 feels, but hopefully with AZ and a couple of close calls going our way.

Reactions: GAGirl

·
Registered
Serena! Naomi. Coco. Simona. Iga. Ashleigh.
2,244 Posts
This has 2016 feels, but hopefully with AZ and a couple of close calls going our way.
The race is as tight as it can be. My coworker said yesterday that Biden would win in a landslide (so obviously she was way off). I’ve been nervous for days. Why anyone would support Trump is beyond me.

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
I am shocked that Dump is doing so close. Genuinely shocked that all those people are okay with all of the things he has done. I think it'll come down to PA

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I am shocked that Dump is doing so close. Genuinely shocked that all those people are okay with all of the things he has done. I think it'll come down to PA
If Biden can take WI, NV, and MI, then PA wont matter.🤞 🙏

·
Premium Member
20,793 Posts
I think Biden will clinch it. But a blow to not take the Senate and to see trash like Moscow, Lady G, and gross Susan Collins staying around.

·
Registered
15,906 Posts
biden looks likely to take the presidency, but i think overall it’s a poor election for the democrats, unable to flip the senate and losing a number of seats in the house. however, the most important thing is to get trump out of office, so good for them.

also, i think it’s safe to say that polling in america is dead. their methods do not work anymore. we’re in a position where mainstream media, for the most part, panders to us liberals and it instills a false sense of security.

it’s clear that trump’s america is not going to vanish bc he is out of office, the reality is that a large part of this country strongly subscribes to the philosophies he has promoted. and with a strong turnout from his base, i don’t think we’re free from a 2024 trump presidential bid. i just want to move to toronto or something.

there will be a ton of drama and nonsense after the election if trump loses, let’s hope it doesn’t turn into the civil war 2.0. even though i thought i would be happy to see biden kick him out, i can’t help but still feel uncertain about the future.

Reactions: Couver and Chance

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Biden will most definitely eek it out, but overall this was a complete disaster. Dems lost house seats and Republicans still control the Senate (and The Supreme Court). This needed to be a clean sweep for it to be a reset away from Trump. Trump might be out of office, but in the grand scheme of things not much will change and we're still in a very fucked up position.

If COVID wasn't a thing Trump would've MURDERED Biden. Running a guy who can barely muster a complete sentence with his best pitch being "I'm not Trump", and expecting a landslide victory is the epitome of incompetence and entitlement.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
there will be a ton of drama and nonsense after the election if trump loses, let’s hope it doesn’t turn into the civil war 2.0. even though i thought i would be happy to see biden kick him out, i can’t help but still feel uncertain about the future.
Trump is already threatening to refuse to concede. I wish he’d just take his minions and disappear.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Wimbledon 2021 is going to be the place where she breaks the curse, girls. I have a feeling that everything will fall into place by then.

I’m probably being delusional, but who can beat her if she’s serving well and moving decently on the surface? I’m sure Halep will find a way to bomb out early when the pressure is on her. Aside from her? Idk. An in-form Petra would give her hell but Kvitova can’t even capitalize on grass nowadays and she would have to win at least 4 rounds to guarantee a match with Serena, so that’s not happening. I cannot see Muguruza challenging Serena on the surface if Serena is serving decently while being solid off the ground.

181 - 200 of 239 Posts