Tennis Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 5086 Posts

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Carrillo is the worst. When she disappeared from ESPN I was ecstatic. I've been watching a few of Serena's older matches on Youtube and she would be commentating and you can just hear her implicit bias. I think I was rewatching the Miami final from 2013 and when Maria was up that break this hoe was damn near cumming on national TV. I guess she thought FINALLY Maria is gonna get her and well ... we saw how that turned out

·
Registered
215 Posts
I KNOW!!!! And she does it all the f*cking time too. So frustrating.

Two days ago the USTA posted the 2000 USO final on YT. I watched it last night. So much nostalgia! The late 1990s/early 2000s was an incredibly fun era in women's tennis.

Damn Venus used to be such a bad ass bitch!!! Sis used to be giving me everything that I needed : attitude, LOOKS, agressiveness, fierceness, BAWDY.
Now she looks and plays like a hot mess. Can't stand her ass anymore.

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Okay, so I'm looking at twitter and this pops up on my feed:

Someone said that this is an old photo. I looked at it and thought something somebody said, and it's this couldn't be an old photo because she's wearing her wedding ring in it. Who could miss that big thing on her finger. So unless this is a HEAVILY, HEAVILY filtered photo (WHICH is probably IS), Queen Ree's playing with her filters and with our emotions again. We know the game she plays by now, even almost 60 year old-ass me 😂

Pump, why does Ree filter us to death? It's not like we don't know the secret of her flat stomach and even flatter badunkadunk 🤭

·
Dubai Love
52,285 Posts
Hey guys. I’m collecting all of the championship points for Venus and Serena in doubles; missing just the 2009 us Open final, does anyone have any video they can provide me??? Lmk thanks!!

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts
Okay, so I'm looking at twitter and this pops up on my feed:

Someone said that this is an old photo. I looked at it and thought something somebody said, and it's this couldn't be an old photo because she's wearing her wedding ring in it. Who could miss that big thing on her finger. So unless this is a HEAVILY, HEAVILY filtered photo (WHICH is probably IS), Queen Ree's playing with her filters and with our emotions again. We know the game she plays by now, even almost 60 year old-ass me 😂

Pump, why does Ree filter us to death? It's not like we don't know the secret of her flat stomach and even flatter badunkadunk 🤭
It's from May 2018, pre-RG.

·
Registered
9,379 Posts
Carrillo is the worst. When she disappeared from ESPN I was ecstatic. I've been watching a few of Serena's older matches on Youtube and she would be commentating and you can just hear her implicit bias. I think I was rewatching the Miami final from 2013 and when Maria was up that break this hoe was damn near cumming on national TV. I guess she thought FINALLY Maria is gonna get her and well ... we saw how that turned out
😭
lmao

Also this post about that match :

Re: Evert: Serena/Sharapova Miami Final was "The BEST match I've watched in a long ti

You all know she was rubbing that clit until 6-4 3-3 :lol:
It's about Evert, but it's infinitely more likely that Carillo was the one clit-rubbing.

·
Premium Member
20,316 Posts
Yeah I may be wrong but while Crissy certainly always felt her puss for Mel I do believe she genuinely likes Serena. At least post that stupid open letter to Serena years ago.

·
Come on 24th!
7,249 Posts
I think Martina Navratilova and Tracy Austin are both stans for Lordrena!

Also there is this female commentator in ESPN - she is called "Jo" but I really don't know her full name, she seems like an unbiased stan as well!

·
Registered
32,908 Posts
I think Martina Navratilova and Tracy Austin are both stans for Lordrena!

Also there is this female commentator in ESPN - she is called "Jo" but I really don't know her full name, she seems like an unbiased stan as well!
When Serena got sick with that virus on court when she and Vee were playing Martina publicly said that Rena was acting like she was on drugs. TF went batshit crazy with their accusations.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Come on 24th!
7,249 Posts
When Serena got sick with that virus on court when she and Vee were playing Martina publicly said that Rena was acting like she was on drugs. TF went batshit crazy with their accusations.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Seriously? Well I really didn't know that. The ones that I saw were quite alright.

But that's some horrible accusations!

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
Mouratoglu: "Serena Williams pregnant? Everything is possible"

"Serena Williams pregnant wof the second baby? Everything is possible but I don't know," said Patrick Mouratoglou, Serena's coach and co-founder of the upcoming Ultimate Tennis Showdown. During the interview regarding UTS, the Frenchman talked also about several topics: Serena Williams, Dominic Thiem and Rafael Nadal.
According to Mouratoglou Serena can still reach Margaret Court's record: "I would be willing to bet my money! Serena will win at least one more Slam before the end of her career. Now she is in Florida, she trains but she cannot play tennis, these are the rules.
She won't lose her tennis, but motivation is something else. " Talking about the last four painful Slam finals lost by the American champion, he said: "They were all painful: in all four Serena did not play as she should and she could have, otherwise she would have won.
In those finals she was very far from her real level." Mouratoglou talked also about what Dominic Thiem said about financial aid to tennis players in difficulty: "Thiem exposed himself without fear of being judged, but I don't agree with him.

Everyone needs it. But it is true that prize money would go revised with more balance and fairness." Speaking of the upcoming UTS, it would seem that Rafael Nadal could also host such an event in the future. About it Mouratoglou said: "Rafa is the greatest agonist in the sport: I like the idea of rivaling him!
Seriously, any new idea is welcome. We need real matches waiting to dispel all the doubts related to Covid -19 global pandemic: will we go back to playing? Could we travel the world? In the meantime we must elaborate alternative ideas. If by the end of 2020 there will be no tournaments we must have a valid B-plan," he said.

·
Registered
84,910 Posts

Alexis Ohanian, husband of tennis champion Serena Williams, has paid tribute to his wife calling her the Greatest Mother of all Time. Ohanian, the co-founder of Reddit, posted an update on his Instagram account with the caption, "GMOAT and our greatest achievement - celebrated every day."

The post was accompanied by a picture of Serena building legos with their daughter Olympia. Back in 2018, Ohanian bought a series of billboards on the highway that was bringing tennis players to Indian Wells to celebrate Serena's comeback to tennis and also called her the Greatest Momma of all Time then.

·
Registered
8,019 Posts
I don't think it was a virus. The way Venus took her hand as they were sitting down, you could tell Serena was emotionally shattered. Venus knew everything that was going on and tried to comfort her.

At the time Sharapova and Serena were trading barbs at each other and Baphomet took it entirely too far by involving Patrick. Then after she lost to Lisicki and Patrick likely broke things off, it was entirely too much for her to bear. To go from winning Wimbledon, Olympics, US Open, and the French, finding love, etc to that.

I wish that on nobody.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I don't think it was a virus. The way Venus took her hand as they were sitting down, you could tell Serena was emotionally shattered. Venus knew everything that was going on and tried to comfort her.

At the time Sharapova and Serena were trading barbs at each other and Baphomet took it entirely too far by involving Patrick. Then after she lost to Lisicki and Patrick likely broke things off, it was entirely too much for her to bear. To go from winning Wimbledon, Olympics, US Open, and the French, finding love, etc to that.

I wish that on nobody.
It was so cute how Venus carried both of their bags off the court. She’s the best big sister ever.

·
Registered
84,910 Posts
5061 - 5080 of 5086 Posts