40,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread: 30 for 30 - 23rena Williams

It took us well over a year for that last thread :sobbing:

We have to do better.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread: 30 for 30 - 23rena Williams

This should have been the title for the French Open thread as she goes on her quest to snatch Court.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread: 30 for 30 - 23rena Williams

What shows do you guys watch? Mine are getting stale and I need something fresh and addicting.

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts

What shows do you guys watch? Mine are getting stale and I need something fresh and addicting.
Devious Maids if you haven't seen it. It has similarities to Desperate Housewives and Jane, in terms of both storytelling and plot. It just ended (got canceled :eek:) after 4 seasons.

Twin Peaks if you want a mystery. It's a 90s show that's getting revived on Showtime in a few months.

The Fall is a cute mini-series/thriller.

I see people raving about The Magicians lately too but I haven't watched it yet.

·
Premium Member
40,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Yaaaas Biracial Butterfly!

·
Registered
3,711 Posts

Devious Maids if you haven't seen it. It has similarities to Desperate Housewives and Jane, in terms of both storytelling and plot. It just ended (got canceled :eek:) after 4 seasons.

Twin Peaks if you want a mystery. It's a 90s show that's getting revived on Showtime in a few months.

The Fall is a cute mini-series/thriller.

I see people raving about The Magicians lately too but I haven't watched it yet.
If you have Netflix, Santa Clarita Diet is pretty good.
gotham, orphan black, the walking dead, westworld, pitch and how to get away with murder.
The Flash and HTGAWM have become a bit of a chore to watch. Hell, I don't even remember what the last Flash episode was before the holiday break.

Loved the first season of Orphan Black but I didn't care for the second and missed the third. How do the following seasons stack up to the first?

I gave up on the Walking Dead because it was too "wash, rinse, repeat" for me; plus everyone always spoils that show so I know everything that's going without even watching.

Did Devious Maids get a proper series finale, or was it just cancelled out of the blue?

I've heard Westworld, Mr. Robot and the Magicians are all great. I think I'll give the Magician's a try first.

Yaaaas Biracial Butterfly!
:lol: I've been watching the early cycles on Hulu. Cycles 2, 3 and 4 get better with every rewatch. April, Eva, Yaya, Naima >>>>>>>>

Have you guys seen the new cycle on VH1? I think it's pretty strong, especially considering how awful the last few cycles were on the CW.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts

:lol: I've been watching the early cycles on Hulu. Cycles 2, 3 and 4 get better with every rewatch. April, Eva, Yaya, Naima >>>>>>>>

Have you guys seen the new cycle on VH1? I think it's pretty strong, especially considering how awful the last few cycles were on the CW.
april and naima?!?!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts

The Flash and HTGAWM have become a bit of a chore to watch. Hell, I don't even remember what the last Flash episode was before the holiday break.

Loved the first season of Orphan Black but I didn't care for the second and missed the third. How do the following seasons stack up to the first?

I gave up on the Walking Dead because it was too "wash, rinse, repeat" for me; plus everyone always spoils that show so I know everything that's going without even watching.

Did Devious Maids get a proper series finale, or was it just cancelled out of the blue?

I've heard Westworld, Mr. Robot and the Magicians are all great. I think I'll give the Magician's a try first.

if you marathon orphan black then it's not too bad. the 1st season is the best one but season four is a decent followup....2 and 3 are a bit rough to watch.....but it is only 40 episodes so it flows fast. you might like gotham....it's like a batman prequel.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts

april and naima?!?!

Yes! Naima dragged Kahlen to hell and back in that final runway (the best in ANTM history).

April not even making the finale is still the biggest crime.

SKAM season 1&3>>>>>. Like Skins, but with personal hygiene.
I've heard great things about SKAM. Are there full episodes on YT?

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,113 Posts

Cycle 6 is my favorite I think. Dani and Joanie both fucking slayed.

The cancellation was kinda expected, but no... they still didn't give it a proper ending. :eek: The cliffhanger doesn't ruin the series though IMO.

1 - 20 of 5086 Posts