Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You Serena fans have become too defensive. Whenever someone mentions that Serena is beatable or not perfect, you guys start crying and going crazy. I know that it's hard for you to face the fact that Serena is now no.3 and outclassed by the belgians even though she's still 21 years old. I know, it's very shocking. She's already past her prime at this tender age, but you Serena fans have to learn to be tougher and to just face reality instead of being so defensive. That's all.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,207 Posts
selesrules said:
You Serena fans have become too defensive. Whenever someone mentions that Serena is beatable or not perfect, you guys start crying and going crazy.
Do they ever stop crying and going crazy?

·
Banned
908 Posts
selesrules said:
I know that it's hard for you to face the fact that Serena is now no.3 and outclassed by the belgians even though she's still 21 years old. I know, it's very shocking. QUOTE]

It's called recycling. Venus is slim and all but Serena looks more and more like Oracene every day, and she must take care because of her injuries otherwise she'll balloon, and become a joke for the tennisfans of the future, just like the present day fans of Serena mock at Pierce and deny the quality of her tennis.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
selesrules said:
You Serena fans have become too defensive. Whenever someone mentions that Serena is beatable or not perfect, you guys start crying and going crazy. I know that it's hard for you to face the fact that Serena is now no.3 and outclassed by the belgians even though she's still 21 years old. I know, it's very shocking. She's already past her prime at this tender age, but you Serena fans have to learn to be tougher and to just face reality instead of being so defensive. That's all.
All I can do is, :lol: !
Truly pathetic! :worship:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Anna K is shit. She has not won a title. She sucks. She is a sorry ass player who gets her ass kicked on the court.

She lost every match playing Venus and Serena on the WTA tour.

She is one big banged up injury.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Kabuke said:
All I can do is, :lol: !
Truly pathetic! :worship:
It's more sad than pathetic.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

I just wish there was someone that could help him, but, I think he's a lost cause. :sad:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Fyndh0rnElf said:
selesrules said:
I know that it's hard for you to face the fact that Serena is now no.3 and outclassed by the belgians even though she's still 21 years old. I know, it's very shocking. QUOTE]

It's called recycling. Venus is slim and all but Serena looks more and more like Oracene every day, and she must take care because of her injuries otherwise she'll balloon, and become a joke for the tennisfans of the future, just like the present day fans of Serena mock at Pierce and deny the quality of her tennis.
You too! :lol:

In all honesty I like mary as a person and her game.
That being said, Serena is not Mary. If anything,
you're hoping this will happen to Serena!
What happened to Mary is a sad reality, but it's reality.
However, about Serena, your fantasy, all it is! :lol: :worship: ;) :kiss:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
selesrules is really Anna K. Believe me she has PLENTY of free time...since she stopped playing tennis. Which was hmmm about the year 1997.. HAHAHAHA.. lmao.

·
Banned
908 Posts
Kabuke said:
You too! :lol:

In all honesty I like mary as a person and her game.
That being said, Serena is not Mary. If anything,
you're hoping this will happen to Serena!
What happened to Mary is a sad reality, but it's reality.
However, about Serena, your fantasy, all it is! :lol: :worship: ;) :kiss:
I SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN! But Serena is injured and she IS "strong"! I was just pointing out that some Serena fans mock at Pierce's misfortunes assuming Serena is gonna last forever or something! She's not! But when it comes, I bet they'd be happy if she was respected and her present day talent was recognized, because Pierce's is not!

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
selesrules is really Anna K. Believe me she has PLENTY of free time...since she stopped playing tennis. Which was hmmm about the year 1997.. HAHAHAHA.. lmao.
i always seem to go from liking you as a poster to thinking you're as bad as a moron like selesrules, because by criticising an individual that has nothing to do with this already ridiculous discussion you are showing a very immature side of yourself. i know you'll probably go on about how you don't care what others think, but i just find it sad because i have seen you post some insightful/intelligent thoughts compared to this petty crap.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Fyndh0rnElf said:
I SINCERELY HOPE THAT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN! But Serena is injured and she IS "strong"! I was just pointing out that some Serena fans mock at Pierce's misfortunes assuming Serena is gonna last forever or something! She's not! But when it comes, I bet they'd be happy if she was respected and her present day talent was recognized, because Pierce's is not!
True.
However, not all of us feel that way
and no one likes to be generalized simply because
they are part of a group that likes a particular
player and an ignorant part of that group would
belittle another player. :wavey:

·
Banned
908 Posts
Kabuke said:
True.
However, not all of us feel that way
and no one likes to be generalized simply because
they are part of a group that likes a particular
player and an ignorant part of that group would
belittle another player. :wavey:
that's why I said "some" fans

:wavey:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
tell me selesrules, and for some reason you tend to always skip my questions, why i don't know?

but besides them beating serena in the number of turnies played, tell me who both the belgians COMBINED have "out classed" serena. thank you :)

·
Premium Member
21,092 Posts
Ok honestly I actually have to agree with selesrules in a certain sense.

Why do people get so bent out of shape about his/her posts? They have no basis, or any proof to them. They are basically a collection of rants and in some cases just wishful thinking on his/her part.

Also you have to simply feel somewhat sorry and disgusted about selesrules as a human being. Given what V&S have been through the fact that he/she is trying to attack them only proves what scum he/she is.

I'm all for replying with a joke, afterall that's what selesrules threads are all about :)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Anna K is shit. She has not won a title. She sucks. She is a sorry ass player who gets her ass kicked on the court.

She lost every match playing Venus and Serena on the WTA tour.

She is one big banged up injury.
Dawn, feeling better? You must feel really good now after bashing a person unrelated to this thread. :rolleyes: Way to go Dawn.

·
Premium Member
21,092 Posts
Where are the truths Sam L? We will never know what Serena VS Mary at her best would turn out, only what people on here speculate about.

And Anna has never beaten Serena so....I don't see much truth.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Serialkiller I would appreciate it if u would take your Anna crying elsewhere out the hell of this Serena thread.

Sheesh ANNA FANS U ALL NEED TO CHILL OUT!!!

;)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Serialkiller I would appreciate it if u would take your Anna crying elsewhere out the hell of this Serena thread.

Sheesh ANNA FANS U ALL NEED TO CHILL OUT!!!

;)
LOL Why don't you take your Anna bashing out the hell of this Serena thread too? :lol:

You're amusing Dawn. Reading your posts is like a trip to the monkey zoo. ;)

1 - 20 of 85 Posts