Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Serena doesn't feel comfortable that I think I can beat her," Henin-Hardenne said. "

WTF

Fuel to the fire, or truth in them words?

·
Registered
27,056 Posts
Um. . .did she really say this?

If so, I hope Serena doesn't feel comfortable about anybody beating her. . . LOL.

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Well let her say that! Does she really has to step on court saying: "well I'm gonna let my butt kicked but hey that's live?" Of course she has to believe in her chances otherwise she'd better stop playing tennis! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Justine--I'll send you a tape of your Wimbledon 2003 defeat at the hands of Serena----just to keep you grounded. You need to take some of the pressure from your big head and lower it to your chest area. :lol:

:tape: @ Justine's arrogant trap!

Reactions: Mr. Man

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
Fleem, Justine's not saying "I'm believing in my chances", she's saying "Serena can't handle it that I believe in my chances". This is not about her feeling comfortable, it's about attacking Serena.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah and I suppose Serena told her that. Keep talking justine, as if there wasn't already a bounty on your head.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
There is nothing wrong with having the confidence to believe you can win against players who are higher ranked than you or have winning records against you, but did she have to go as far as saying that Serena fears player her? Please, Serena has six Grand Slam titles, including from all four Grand Slam tournaments and 23 titles. Justine only has one Grand Slam title and 15 titles. She has a long way to go to even be in Serena's league. Or Venus' for that matter.

·
Banned
3,052 Posts
selesfan said:
Yes, Serena is so terrified that she faked her surgery so she wouldn't have to play Justine at the Open. ;)
Finally, someone who has the guts to say what the whole world has been thinking.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hey, hey, the Williams-sisters always say such words.
And their look on the court: "You believe ya can beat me, a Williams :fiery:"

·
Registered
13,564 Posts
Well if you hear the stories of Justine being belittled by Venus and Serena of court ... well than is it possible that they are embarrased of losing to her.

Well I think Serena had a very hard time after Roland Garros or doesn't everybody remeber the interview with Serena? Oh yes it was ONLY the public that made her cry :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
greg² said:
Hey, hey, the Williams-sisters always say such words.
And their look on the court: "You believe ya can beat me, a Williams :fiery:"

Post the quotes greg, Post the quotes. I'd be really interested in any from Venus in particular.

·
Registered
30,738 Posts
Infiniti2001 said:
When this first came out "many" posters brushed it off-- Now that she has attacked Kim, "some" of the same posters want to muzzle her. :lol:
I suppose you're talking about me. Yes, I admit, I've had it with Justine. She and Kim used to be my favourites, it's just Kim from now on. At least you can't accuse me of double standards. I'm fed up with Justine's comments for the same reasons I didn't like the Williams sisters. I don't like arrogance.

·
Registered
20,884 Posts
fleemke² said:
Well if you hear the stories of Justine being belittled by Venus and Serena of court ... well than is it possible that they are embarrased of losing to her.

Well I think Serena had a very hard time after Roland Garros or doesn't everybody remeber the interview with Serena? Oh yes it was ONLY the public that made her cry :rolleyes:
As far as I know, Venus has never belittled Justine or her play.

Right, Serena had such a hard time after the FO, she crumbled and lost to Justine at Wimbeldon. Funny, from what I saw, Serena beat Justine en route to her sixth Grand Slam title.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.