Tennis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New York, USA

The Williams sisters, Venus and Serena, do some voodoo for the rain.

None of them have compited since Wimbledon due to injuries. On their free time, Venus and Serena have been practicing voodoo. "It is so cool" Venus Williams stated "This is so much fun, even more than tennis". Serena Williams actually thought it would be a great deal to teach voodoo after she is retired "I'm seriously thinking about it. I don't know if I like acting so much anymore". Both Williams sisters are happy about it, but the US OPEN organisers and player are not.
The rumors are that the Williams sisters have been doing some voodoo for the rain to fall on Flushing Meadows. "This is the worst US OPEN ever" fans agreed. While the Williamses have not commented on the theme some players have. "For sure" Justine Henin-Hardenne, winner of this years Roland Garros said, "they always do this kind of stuff. I'm not surprised". While Lindsay Davenport, three time Grand Slam champion told the news "I always knew my knee injury was somehow caused by evil forces. I did not know Venus and Serena were involved".
The rain is intermitent. The fans are bored. The players are tired of waiting, and everyone seems to wonder: Is this happening because the Williams sisters are not playing? Are they somehow in control of mother nature? These are questions that will haunt us for the rest of the days. The only thing we know is that, the Williamless Slam has been the most boring until now, we'll say in the next days to come.

Reporting Joaquin from Argentina. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.