·
Registered
4,616 Posts
omy.. Venus hair looks good. I hope it's that short because it fits her

Reactions: Dawn Marie

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Serena's hair looks dark and Venus's looks tied in the back. It doesn't look like it is cut short to me, but if it is.. it looks cute on her.

GO VENUS! She has the cheek bones to pull of a real short do.:)

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Thanx, kool pic. I think Venus is sporting a ponytail though. I really hope she didn't opt for a haircut in this style. Good luck Team USA!!!

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Got sidetracked by the updated Pic of Venus that I forgot to compliment the nice picture. LMAO!

Anyway.. thanks for the picture and GO TEAM USA USA!! USA!!

Is anyone here going to be watching this on the new TENNIS CHANNEL? If so can u please tape it for me?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Dawn Marie said:
Got sidetracked by the updated Pic of Venus that I forgot to compliment the nice picture. LMAO!

Anyway.. thanks for the picture and GO TEAM USA USA!! USA!!

Is anyone here going to be watching this on the new TENNIS CHANNEL? If so can u please tape it for me?
Isn't ESPN televising it? :sad:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Hey...I have Digital Cable, but no Tennis Channel :confused: Is it actually up and runnin'? I need to check with my cable provider because I'd absolutely looooove to see Team USA in action. :bounce: :bounce: :worship:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
OMG they look sooooooooo good go sisters :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

go Alex baby :kiss: and Meghann too :bounce:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Selesfan, I too thought that ESPN was originally airing Fed Cup. I thought I read it somewhere online, but I need to check again. I sure hope they are so that I can see Venus.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
it's only on the tennis channel.
If I'm not mistaken it does not air or begin to air until Saturday. I think I'll call my cable company tomorrow.

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Moon, is right ESPN is not airing it. Which is why I've been runnin around trying to get the hook up. I called my cable company last week (time warner) and they said they heard a bit about it but that they can tell me that I was not going to get it in two weeks!

What I need to know but no one(cable people) seems to know, is do u have to have Digital Cable to see the Tennis Channel? Or will Time Warner just add it onto the regular cable?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts