Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
She's coming for your faves wigs
18,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isnt about tennis :lol: But Serena is an professional actor and heres her profile http://imdb.com/name/nm1102987/

There you can see what TV shows / movies shes played in.

You also can see what movie or current tv show shes filming or going to be announced for a role.

:wavey:

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
I would hardly call her a professional actor. More like amateur :eek:. Stick to tennis Serena.

·
18,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would hardly call her a professional actor. More like amateur :eek:. Stick to tennis Serena.
:tape: Shes doing a movie in june 2007 :D

·
Registered
33,472 Posts
Hmm...
Her portfolio may not read like an Emmy award winner's, but she's certainly doing it the right way. Building up credibility and talent by first taking menial roles. Nothing fancy, just having fun with whatever is offered, while concentrating on beating dat ass on the court. :lol: :devil: :cool:

I'd say that she's doing better than alright for an amateur. :worship:

·
18,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm...
Her portfolio may not read like an Emmy award winner's, but she's certainly doing it the right way. Building up credibility and talent by first taking menial roles. Nothing fancy, just having fun with whatever is offered, while concentrating on beating dat ass on the court. :lol: :devil: :cool:

I'd say that she's doing better than alright for an amateur. :worship:
I agree :)

I wonder why Venus didnt take a stab at acting herself :shrug:

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Stick to tennis...you have to be born with acting talent, she most certainly wasn't. She's a born Tennis legend though.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Stick to tennis...you have to be born with acting talent, she most certainly wasn't. She's a born Tennis legend though.
True..:yeah:

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Zsarena Zsarena Gabor? :anzela:

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Interesting how people who can only do one thing so often want to place their own limitations on others. I guess that makes them feel better about only being able to do one thing.
AMEN! :cool:

·
Banned
30,774 Posts
Interesting how people who can only do one thing so often want to place their own limitations on others. I guess that makes them feel better about only being able to do one thing.
:yeah:

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
9,212 Posts
Serena needs to do what makes her happy and if adding acting to her resume makes her happy so be it. She's still winning slams.

·
Premium Member
40,059 Posts
EXACTLY!

It's great that she has the opportunity to pursue all of her interests! I wish we all could be that lucky :yeah:

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Not really. People just take her much more seriously as a player than actress.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Not really. People just take her much more seriously as a player than actress.
And?

The point is that it's something she
likes and wants to give herself a shot at.

It's not about "people" it's about her. :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts