Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
11,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two girls who looked like they were having fun -- soul singer Brandy and Wimbledon champ Williams. Williams, who won Best Female Athlete, said she just completed her part in the independent film "Beauty Shop." "The director loves me; I mean he loves my personality. It's always good to work with people who like you," she said. She really enjoyed her small role on ABC-TV's "My Wife and Kids" last season as well. "I love that show -- it's so funny!" said the tennis superstar. Williams is set to film an episode of the Showtime series "Street Time," as well. It's amazing that she is ranked No. 1 in the tennis world and finds time to act and design clothes. Williams was excited to show me her outfit -- an original Serena design. She is starting a new clothing company called "ANERES" (her named spelled backwards) based in Italy. Williams will design and sell evening wear and wedding wear for her company ... pretty far outside sportswear!

Singer Brandy, who used to date Kobe Bryant, said she loved being a presenter and thought it was great when LeBron James waved to her from the audience. Brandy enjoyed success at a young age and thinks James seems to be handling all the attention so well for his age. Brandy said her friend Serena is going to make the crossover into entertainment in a big way and is looking forward to watching her flourish. The night before the ESPYs the two friends hung out with Terrell Owens and it looked like their friend Keyshawn Johnson was enjoying their company as well during the ESPY festivities.

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/hoffman/030717.html

-------------------------------

:bounce: :lol: :bounce:

Go Brandy and Serena :hearts:

I can't wait to see Serena in her new roles :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Brandy has said that she has never dated Kobe Bryant. He made it his business to tell her that she was his "dream girl", and asked her to attend his prom with him. After the dance Brandy says that, well... that was THAT.;) Nothin' more.

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,887 Posts
G_Slammed said:
Brandy has said that she has never dated Kobe Bryant. He made it his business to tell her that she was his "dream girl", and asked her to attend his prom with him. After the dance Brandy says that, well... that was THAT.;) Nothin' more.
Well that was probably for the best since He is accused of being a rapist and adulterer and she's just a plain old aldulterer possibly have a kid by one man while married to another person. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Somehow I don't think it would've lasted. ;) :p

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Rocketta said:
Well that was probably for the best since He is accused of being a rapist and adulterer and she's just a plain old aldulterer possibly have a kid by one man while married to another person. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Somehow I don't think it would've lasted. ;) :p
Huh?? Where did you hear this about Brandy??

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Go Serena honey!!! Bring us home an Oscar :p :)

·
Registered
17,877 Posts
LOL... Serena is friends with Vivica as well so it's just desserts that they were voted the hottest of the night. :D

Brandy looked so cute sitting next to Serena; they were clearly having a ball! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.