Tennis Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Peedub joined two years ago, which hardly makes him/her a newbie, despite the fact that they've only posted a few times. And why shouldn't new members be entitled to start new threads? They often have ideas which are just as relevant or thought-provoking as those from members such as yourself. Why should they be denied that opportunity? There are moderators in place to edit or delete anything which other members might deem inappropriate, after all.
Before the poster created this thread, two similar threads were created by a new poster. These were deleted for being hate bait threads.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Before the poster created this thread, two similar threads were created by a new poster. These were deleted for being hate bait threads.
So the moderation worked. This thread certainly isn't "hate bait."

Just out of interest, and if you can recall, how long had you been a member, and how many posts had you made, before you started your first thread? It's a serious question - I'm not trying to be a smart-arse.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
So the moderation worked. This thread certainly isn't "hate bait."

Just out of interest, and if you can recall, how long had you been a member, and how many posts had you made, before you started your first thread? It's a serious question - I'm not trying to be a smart-arse.
The point is the old rules which required everyone to post a minimum number before starting threads would have prevented those posts from being created in the first place. And we're also getting more spam once they changed the rule. There was a guy who started a thread about gambling algorithms and he got banned. It's easily preventable.

I started my first very boring thread on 2 July 2018 - after I had become a senior member and got a sense of the community.

·
Registered
801 Posts
i really find it astonishing that to some people here it is blasphemy to imply that serena is not playing as well as she had been in previous years.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts