Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Ana won the eddie her junior international at 13 years old :eek:, and this year took eventual junior wimbeldon winner Kirst Flipkens to 3 sets. I think she will be the next big thing for Yugoslavia after Dokic.

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
i havent really heard of many croation juniors other than Matea Mezak? im quite certain theres more depth in serb tennis.

Sprem and Kostanic i wouldnt label as juniors so wouldnt include them in this thread.

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
he meant screw the amount of players in the top 50 from the other balkan countries, not screw 'the players' as such. he didnt mean anything bad rad, just that he thinks the future of the balkan region is k-lina.

she could be the 'future' but is yet to establish herself as such...jelena at the same age had established herself, and right now jelena isnt the future cos shes already made it :)! shes just slumping.

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
quality not quantity dude. i can see maybe 1 or 2 of those cros making the top 50, and staying there...

and people like iva, pandzic , lucic can hardly be consider rising players (girls as rad put). they're more like washed out than rising talents :confused:

· Premium Member
10,632 Posts
the title of the topic....serbian girls doing well..not if another country is better..
some people saw this as opportune to bring up croatia vs serbia when it was about serbian 'girls'. Lisitng every wta established pro from Croatia trying to prove a point was extraneous and definately unwarranted.

:wavey:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.