Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we have a separate section for those who wish to argue about doping? It's getting very boring.

·
Chionophile
40,061 Posts
Absolutely. I also post on Golden Skate Figure Skating forums and any talk about things like this get moved. But no one talks about it there, we are too busy talking about the sport itself.

There are a small group of people here who are ruining it for the rest of us real tennis fans. Something should be done.

·
Registered
19,470 Posts
Lol.And do you think this will prevent people from discussing or mentioning it in other threads too?

You can't censor people's opinions about it only because you don't like it:wavey:

You better deal with it or simply skip the posts.

Otherwise maybe a separate section would be better than seeing your posts being constantly removed or the threads closed. This censorship makes me sick sometimes.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
This is the "serve shot clock" discussion.

You can control this with what you already have at your disposal, namely the Ignore and Report functionalities.

What I think people are after here is punitive action against people for constantly bringing up the doping thing out of context with the discussion which again is handled by either the Report or Ignore capabilities of this forum.

I personally think random drags are Ok. It's what gives this forum flavor. Just like when people used to bring up Shino randomly (of which I have receipts on hand...), so long as it doesn't get into long drawn out WADA-bylaws quoting debates that derail the thread, I think people will live.

People should just Shade Responsibly and use the methods at your disposal to make your own forum experience pleasant instead of having the mods litigate our entire lives. That's how we lost "Bye Bitch" gifs and I'm still raw about that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts