Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cheer: :hearts: :hearts: what a match , amazing quality from both players. Muchova tomorrow- winnable :hearts: Aleksandrova was 5:2 up in the second set, she saved 3 match points in tie break but Königin is the mental hero. GO Königin , polish number one :hearts:

·
Registered
7,876 Posts
Madzia :cheer: Good luck tomorrow, 2nd title is waiting :cheer:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Although the Osaka tournament is ranked higher than the Seoul tournament, better tennis is played in Seoul.
Muchova, Wang, Linette and Alexandrova have been playing in big form in recent weeks and Osaka, Mertens, Pavlyuchenkova and Kerber would have little chance of winning against them.

·
Rise up from ignorance
18,235 Posts
Well, Linette must only wait for Muchova's UE if she wants to win the title.

Alexandrova gifted so many opportunities here :facepalm: This should have gone to three sets at least.

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
Well, Linette must only wait for Muchova's UE if she wants to win the title.

Alexandrova gifted so many opportunities here :facepalm: This should have gone to three sets at least.
This is typical Alexandrova actually. :) Gifting DF-s in the worst moments for instance. But Magda played superb tennis especially in the 1st set and towards the end of the 2nd.

I was legit afraid after Magda squandered 2SP's in the TB on her serve and then Alexandrova had even one.

·
Retired
6,481 Posts
I was legit afraid after Magda squandered 2SP's in the TB on her serve and then Alexandrova had even one.
You mean these triple match points at 6-3 in the second set tie-break, one of them wasted on a double fault? Yeah, I was scared too :lol: Especially after setting up those match points with such a sublime shot-making down the line!

Magda playing with confidence is such a joy to watch! I'm so happy for her second WTA final of the year :yeah:

·
Registered
13,122 Posts
You mean these triple match points at 6-3 in the second set tie-break, one of them wasted on a double fault? Yeah, I was scared too :lol: Especially after setting up those match points with such a sublime shot-making down the line!

Magda playing with confidence is such a joy to watch! I'm so happy for her second WTA final of the year :yeah:
There were 3, yes - indeed. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts