Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why dont we all collect together some things we would like to say to her, to cheer her on in this down time while she is trying to recover from this foot injury? !!!!!
We could all write something out that we want to say to her to lift her spirits or cheer her on in your own words. We could collect a whole bunch of post - and then Ronny and I can print them out and send them to IMG.
And we can also do this for her when it her birthday in December!!!!!
Ronny and I can come up with a statement to send to all the members on our forum and let everyone know about it - and I will create a thread that we can all write out words in. We can wait awhile until alot of members get in there well wishes in. And then we can print them out and send them.

Great Idea Magnus - I will get working and lets do this! I will create a thread for us all to write our sentiments. And I will send out a PM to all members to let everyone know.

THIS IS WHAT I WROTE ON OUR FORUM - AND WE HAVE THE THREAD UP NOW FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO SEND MONICA A MESSAGE TO LIFT HER SPIRITS.
You can do this at my forum here.....

MonicaSelesSite.com Forum

but you do have to be a member to post a message. Hope there is some fans here that would like to participate. :wavey:

·
Registered
24,716 Posts
thank you so much R&J for this great idea, i will do it later when i am free :)

but can i just post my message here :confused:

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miranda said:
thank you so much R&J for this great idea, i will do it later when i am free :)

but can i just post my message here :confused:
You are a member of our forum right?
You can if you want - but I would have to copy and place it there on my forum - and it would look like my post though cause it would be me posting it. :confused:

We already have some long messages - it is growing!!! Come see what everyone has to say to their idol Monica. Some really great post you all - keep them coming!!!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spirit said:
R&J, does your site play music? One of the Monica sites plays music, but I don't remember which one. I can't go to that site while I'm at work, because then everyone hears. ;)
Yep, thats us!! If you are talking about the sounds of Monica's grunt as being music - that is us. ;)

I just saw your post - thank you - it is great!!!!!!!:wavey:

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all who have left their special message to Monica - it is starting to fill up with alot of great responses!!!!! I bet IMG will give this to her - cause all of these letters will definately cheer her up and lift her spirits. THANKS YOU ALL - KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
27,084 Posts
R&J said:
Thanks to all who have left their special message to Monica - it is starting to fill up with alot of great responses!!!!! I bet IMG will give this to her - cause all of these letters will definately cheer her up and lift her spirits. THANKS YOU ALL - KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!:bounce:
I'm sure that Monica will read all these wonderful messages :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
We have 20 long, meaningful, personal messages for Monica now already!!! Thanks to all who are coming and leaving these wonderful messages. Everyday I get a little teary eyed reading the new ones.
:bigclap:KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!!!:bigclap:

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
galadriel said:
I'm sure that Monica will read all these wonderful messages :worship: :worship:
Thanks galadriel - I sure hope that she does get to read these.
We will be sending them off soon, LAST CALL!!!
And thanks to all the wonderful messages, they are just so heartfelt, you can truly see how loved Monica is by her fans. Just truly amazing how much we all love her and wish her well, and it shows.:wavey:

Reactions: galadriel

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ktwtennis and Miranda - you dont want to add your messages to Monica?:confused:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
R&J said:
Guess not. :tape:
I'm sorry...I didn't see your message! Am I too late?

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No, we still have them up. We would love to have your message to Monica if you'd like to leave one.:wavey: And Miranda too!!!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Oh I just saw your message ktwtennis - It was great! I am sure Monica will love it! Glad to have your message included with the rest.:bigwave:

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Thank you for the opportunity!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.