Tennis Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Maria :mad: :sad:

But at least Vera will definitely win now...no way Granados is beating Vera ;)

·
Premium Member
21,309 Posts
Well we all thought Vera would romp it home against Diaz Oliva in Palermo...but honestly, she really should beat Conchita.

Maria...bad luck. What a strange strange match :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
True..but I never thought Vera would beat Diaz Oliva...Oliva is very talented..she just crazy in the head sometimes...but she has a nice game, just hasnt been able to consistently put it together...

Right now...I see Vera as the future of tennis...If she can get her mental together and her learn to pick her shot selection better, she is destined to be a grandslam winner...She is fearless...has some variety and can hit winners from anywhere on the court.

Vera will be the best Russian among the group...mark my words :)

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
Vera will be a heavy favourite to win tomorrow, and i think she will. But shes not the best Russian, i think Bovina will be the best once she gets some consistency.

·
Team WTAworld, Mr. Try Too Hard
52,159 Posts
BK4ever said:
True..but I never thought Vera would beat Diaz Oliva...Oliva is very talented..she just crazy in the head sometimes...but she has a nice game, just hasnt been able to consistently put it together...

Right now...I see Vera as the future of tennis...If she can get her mental together and her learn to pick her shot selection better, she is destined to be a grandslam winner...She is fearless...has some variety and can hit winners from anywhere on the court.

Vera will be the best Russian among the group...mark my words :)
Not too sure if Vera will be the best Russian among the group. She sure does seem to be now but there are still a lot of talented juniors who are only 14/15 and also some who still hasn't realised their potential.

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
Doubles -Final
(1)Petra Mandula/Patricia Wartusch (HUN/AUT) d. (2) Emmanuelle Gagliardi/Patty Schnyder (SUI/SUI) 63 62

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

81 - 90 of 90 Posts