Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 750 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Re: seles's matches !!!

Sorry but your page doesn't work for me... It tries to connect when I click on the link but it never actually works... I'd really like to see the vids though :)

·
Registered
406 Posts

Hantuchova/2002/french open?

·
Registered
923 Posts

Wow, Monica was so good! I wish we could get these in full matches...especially versus Steffi!!! I never really saw Steffi I was too young. Her and Monica had some great matches!

·
Registered
137 Posts

Hello, can you upload the complete match of Key Biscayne 2000 SF
Hingis-Seles ? I really want to know how Monica lost that match with almost no resistance. Thank you so much!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts

By the way, I really want ot see some great matches (no matter she won or lost) but there are only some points. I'm so disappointed. Would you please make them whole?

·
Registered
860 Posts

Thanks :worship: :worship:You are great:wavey: (Monica was injured during the semi against hingis,:sad: its not a match that grew into history , i think it would be better seeing monica winning in rome against mauresmo!!!! ;)

·
Registered
860 Posts

By the way, I really want ot see some great matches (no matter she won or lost) but there are only some points. I'm so disappointed. Would you please make them whole?
It takes alot of space to keep whole files online!!!! Thats why pistolfred has to delete after a period of time, so its get them while they are HOT;) And there have been many whole matches, :wavey: Enjoy the clips, they are rare these days!!!

41 - 60 of 750 Posts