Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seles says goodbye

Monica Seles released a statement through her agent today, announcing that the FFC US Open would be her last event. Seles, who along with team members Anna Kournikova and Martina Hingis, achieved great success for Switzerland cited time constraints as the reason she couldn't continue. Seles' coach will be pursuing higher studies and will be unable to coach her to victories as he has done so often in the past.

Seles says she will miss all the fun times she had with her partners Anna and Martina.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Let's retire together then. :wavey:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you're Rita in this game, but please use this picture in your goodbye write-up for FS. I love it. :hearts:

Attachments

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
:( Why people start to retire when the games started to get better :sad:

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really enjoy this game, but I'm starting university in a week, so i really wont have any time. sorry. :sad:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,292 Posts
hingis-seles said:
I really enjoy this game, but I'm starting university in a week, so i really wont have any time. sorry. :sad:
:sad: I'm gonna miss the lovely Monica :wavey: All the best.. And please do come back.. You are welcome anytime here :hearts:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
hingis-seles said:
I know you're Rita in this game, but please use this picture in your goodbye write-up for FS. I love it. :hearts:
I tried including it in the article but the image wouldn't appear, only the url. :eek:

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
can i be Monica Seles when that person reitres!?

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is my last event, so you can start from next week. Just confirm it with the horny alien. :p;)

·
Registered
3,766 Posts
But i dont want to play for Swiss, i want to play for another country

1 - 13 of 13 Posts