Tennis Forum banner

1541 - 1552 of 1552 Posts

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
The traffic to work was INSANE today :help:

Monday, Monday :singer:

how come? Your country is so big and advanced :scratch:

Wish you to have increment in salary, so that you don't have to endure these traffic jams any more :woohoo: :hug: :hug:

·
Everything Fades Away
128,817 Posts
how come? Your country is so big and advanced :scratch:

Wish you to have increment in salary, so that you don't have to endure these traffic jams any more :woohoo: :hug: :hug:
Yes, but too many people with cars :help:

Thank you Mimi :hug: :hug: Wish you the same, so you can move away to a place where life is more peaceful than HK :hug:

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Yes, but too many people with cars :help:

Thank you Mimi :hug: :hug: Wish you the same, so you can move away to a place where life is more peaceful than HK :hug:
Well, HK is very small and the travelling time from one place to another is not that long, so not a lot of people have cars but still the traffic is quite heavy :help:

When are you going to start shopping for the Christmas gifts? :woohoo:

Thank y Leonard :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Well, HK is very small and the travelling time from one place to another is not that long, so not a lot of people have cars but still the traffic is quite heavy :help:

When are you going to start shopping for the Christmas gifts? :woohoo:

Thank y Leonard :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Oh, I got lost to this new format??

·
Everything Fades Away
128,817 Posts
The new site is horrible :oops:
Pray for my granny, she is now on intensive care since Wedmesday due to a sepsis :cry: am totally devastated and very sad and desperate, words cannot describe how horrible I feel ...

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
The new site is horrible :oops:
Pray for my granny, she is now on intensive care since Wedmesday due to a sepsis :cry: am totally devastated and very sad and desperate, words cannot describe how horrible I feel ...
Oh Leonard, I am so sorry. I will pray for her, actually my mum is also in hospital...... Keep calm, don't worry, wish her for a speedy recovery

·
Everything Fades Away
128,817 Posts
Oh Leonard, I am so sorry. I will pray for her, actually my mum is also in hospital...... Keep calm, don't worry, wish her for a speedy recovery
Thank you so much Mimi, am praying for your mom too, what happened to her? :cry:
Take care and be strong :(

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Thank you so much Mimi, am praying for your mom too, what happened to her? :cry:
Take care and be strong :(
How is your grandma now? :hug:

I just prayed for your grandma again.

Even though my mum has unsteady legs and need walking aid, she is still not smart enough to realize that and made stupid decision: holding a scissor trying to cut her diaper by standing without the walking aid (she could very well just sit down and do this). She fell down slowly later on the walking aid and it hurt her back. She also vomited with blood later. Having tested on her head and body etc, seems no serious problem with only some cysts on her ovary. Now under observation for some more days.

Thank you very much for your kindness :)

·
Registered
25,008 Posts
Sorry to you all that I can't give you reps any more............ I think the old forum is much better. Where are the smilies?

·
Everything Fades Away
128,817 Posts
How is your grandma now? :hug:

I just prayed for your grandma again.

Even though my mum has unsteady legs and need walking aid, she is still not smart enough to realize that and made stupid decision: holding a scissor trying to cut her diaper by standing without the walking aid (she could very well just sit down and do this). She fell down slowly later on the walking aid and it hurt her back. She also vomited with blood later. Having tested on her head and body etc, seems no serious problem with only some cysts on her ovary. Now under observation for some more days.

Thank you very much for your kindness :)
My granny is now away from intensive care on the normal station, the doctors said she improved, she is still very weak and doesn‘t feel well :( Now I got the news that Marie Fredriksson from Roxette died :( She is my all-time favourite singer ...

Thank you Mimi for your prayers, am praying that your mom gets well and feels better soon ...

no smileys like before ... the site is so bad now ...

1541 - 1552 of 1552 Posts