Tennis Forum banner

1161 - 1180 of 1555 Posts

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
:hug:

Many protestors wear an eye protector, because a young woman lost one eye during the confrontations :help:
There is still no conclusion as to whether her eye was being hurt by her own team mate or the police. She has yet to report to the police and it is unsure whether her eyesight is totally lost.

·
Registered
25,010 Posts

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
No, we are heading here:

The Peninsula
No problem, seriously, my treat if you come to HK as you are the guest. But don't you dare to come here now :p?

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
seriously, donb't come here or y may suffer the outcome of this visitor: being tied up and beaten badly by the so-called "peaceful protestors" :fiery:

Attachments

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
be careful tourist :scared:

Attachments

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
It a very scary time for Hong Kong :awww:
I blame the teachers (most of them hate China and the government and some formed the teachers' union 30 years ago after the Tiananmen incident in 1989) for brainwashing the students. Y know, schools are for learning, not for politics :fiery:

A bunch of useless generation who did no contribution to the society but damage but then the Hong Kong government is useless too :banghead:

What will you do in weekend? :woohoo:

I am eating a small mooncake :drool:

·
Premium Member
169,800 Posts
Many people here in the US are blaming mainland China who seemed to have ruined a good thing 😩

I’ll work Saturday, then I’ll enjoy my 3 day weekend. Not sure what I’ll do yet 😉

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
Many people here in the US are blaming mainland China who seemed to have ruined a good thing ��

I’ll work Saturday, then I’ll enjoy my 3 day weekend. Not sure what I’ll do yet ��
The amendment to the "extradition of fugutives" bill was suggested by the chief executive of Hong Kong (to help a HK girl who was murdered in Taiwan, to extradit the murderer from HK to Taiwan), China has nothing to do with it. They are busily fighting your president Trump in the trade war, no time to invest in a city which has long lost its importance :shrug:

Regarding the treatment on the protestors: the us police beaten badly the more peaceful protestors who just sit there in Wall Street but no one dared to say anything. So why to blame China/hk police for mis-treating/beating the "protestors" who threw bricks, pointing lazer pen at the eyes of the police, setting fire, gas bomb, even dropped the Chinese flag into the sea, destroyed the legislative council, blocking, kidnapping and beating, verbally abusing tourists from returning home in the airport, blocking the metro, tax office, ............... Very hypocritical for me. No countries would allow these violent acts, no matter how "democratic" they claimed to be.

Also, what good thing has done for the justice of the dead girl?? Her murderer will be as free as a bird soon in Hong Kong.

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
I’ll work Saturday, then I’ll enjoy my 3 day weekend. Not sure what I’ll do yet 😉

May be you can go to Cinci to watch the final, though most likely it will be Joker again to win ;)

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
May be the police should learn of better ways to dispersing the crowd but these "protestors" did not just sit in the park peacefully, they walked to the streets and blocked the traffic and performed violent acts etc. Also., they have "protests" at least 1-2 times every week for more than 2 months and out-numbered the police for a large margin :shrug:

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
Too far! But I’ll probably head to the Open again this year :wink2:

And it certainly won’t be Joker in the final 0:)
Good, envious of you :yeah:

Good, I like Danilll M. Beating Joker convincingly and being so calm when winning, and having such a pretty wife :yeah:

·
Registered
25,010 Posts
63 years old friend asked the nurse of her elderly house to call us to visit her yesterday night as she was in critical condition. She was later moved to the hospital. However, when we reached the hospital at 7 pm after work, we found out that she died at 5 pm. :bigcry: :bigcry:

·
Premium Member
169,800 Posts
63 years old friend asked the nurse of her elderly house to call us to visit her yesterday night as she was in critical condition. She was later moved to the hospital. However, when we reached the hospital at 7 pm after work, we found out that she died at 5 pm. :bigcry: :bigcry:
So sorry to hear :hug:

How’s your mom doing ?

1161 - 1180 of 1555 Posts