Tennis Forum banner

1141 - 1160 of 1548 Posts

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
I was trying to trim the top of a hedge ( about a 2 feet blind reach over my head ) and I lost balance of the trimmer :SNE: Thankfully it only took about a half inch sliver out of my middle finger🖕🏼 , but it did bleed quite a bit.
Wow, horrible but still lucky. May be you gonna get some good luck after this bad one :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
25,006 Posts

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I was trying to trim the top of a hedge ( about a 2 feet blind reach over my head ) and I lost balance of the trimmer :SNE: Thankfully it only took about a half inch sliver out of my middle finger🖕🏼 , but it did bleed quite a bit.
Whew, that sounds like it could've been a whole lot worse! :eek: I'm glad it wasn't, but you gotta be more careful next time for sure. :yeah:

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Well, those sitting at the airport is still "peaecful" but causing serious interruption and hurting Hong Kong, which was brought to international recognition not because of this younger useless generation but the older one, but they destroyed it :fiery:

"Protestors" using lazer pen to constantly pointed at policemen's eyes which could lead to blindness is excused, throwing bricks, blocking metros, roads, hitting common citizens.......:rolleyes: Y know obviously, what will be their destiny if they did these in usa or other "liberal"countries as France etc. So far, no one is dead :rolleyes:

Call me cold hearted but sorry, I have no sympathy for these "protestors". The bill is no longer in discussion and dead but they still do not let go :rolleyes:

I am still living, don't worry. Shall I die, I will report from the heaven :bigwave: :p :lol: :haha:

·
Registered
25,006 Posts
Do you really think China 🇨🇳 will get seriously involved if these protests continue ?

Glad to see you’re still among the living! 😁🤣
These arrogant foolish HK young people, they still think HK is that important and great. A lot of China cities are doing better than us now in a lot of aspects like Beijing, Shanghai: IT, economy......... China is busily encourtering Trump in the industry deal, no time to take care of HK :shrug:

A dressing advice: don't wear black or white these days (but most of my clothes are in white) :haha:

·
Registered
25,006 Posts

·
Everything Fades Away
128,812 Posts
Well, those sitting at the airport is still "peaecful" but causing serious interruption and hurting Hong Kong, which was brought to international recognition not because of this younger useless generation but the older one, but they destroyed it :fiery:

"Protestors" using lazer pen to constantly pointed at policemen's eyes which could lead to blindness is excused, throwing bricks, blocking metros, roads, hitting common citizens.......:rolleyes: Y know obviously, what will be their destiny if they did these in usa or other "liberal"countries as France etc. So far, no one is dead :rolleyes:

Call me cold hearted but sorry, I have no sympathy for these "protestors". The bill is no longer in discussion and dead but they still do not let go :rolleyes:

I am still living, don't worry. Shall I die, I will report from the heaven :bigwave: :p :lol: :haha:
:hug:

Many protestors wear an eye protector, because a young woman lost one eye during the confrontations :help:

1141 - 1160 of 1548 Posts