Tennis Forum banner

821 - 840 of 1636 Posts

·
Premium Member
170,109 Posts
:yeah: But Fed is still the king of grass :tennis: :scared:

Vamoossssss Rafa!!!!! :cheerleader:

Svitolina did not want to win and played without energy :banghead: However, I guess poor Halep will be beaten badly by Serena :help:
At least Sviti did a bit better than Barbora :SNE:

Maybe the king of grass needs to be mowed down >:)>:)

·
Registered
25,046 Posts
Well, Barbora was playing the women goat so it is more understandable that she lost badly but Svitolina could do better ........

How is your dog? Is he still chasing the stray cat (or the cat eloped with another dog and left him heart-broken?)

·
Premium Member
170,109 Posts
Riske did a lot better and almost beat the goat 😱 Riske is from my home state, Pennsylvania 😎

The cat hasn’t been around much since it’s been too hot. So it’s back to humping the end table 🤣🤣

Bed time! It was nice chatting. Hopefully your mom will return home soon 😎

Night! 😴 🌙

·
Registered
25,046 Posts
Riske did a lot better and almost beat the goat 😱 Riske is from my home state, Pennsylvania 😎

The cat hasn’t been around much since it’s been too hot. So it’s back to humping the end table 🤣🤣

Bed time! It was nice chatting. Hopefully your mom will return home soon 😎

Night! 😴 🌙
Yes, Riske just lost marginally by a few points in the third set :tennis: May be you can run to her house to comfort her? :hug:

hahaha; you should get him a wife :haha: or fix him :secret:

Thanks again for your kindness :hug: :yeah:

·
Registered
25,046 Posts

·
Premium Member
170,109 Posts
Yes, Riske just lost marginally by a few points in the third set :tennis: May be you can run to her house to comfort her? :hug:

hahaha; you should get him a wife :haha: or fix him :secret:

Thanks again for your kindness :hug: :yeah:
Yeah, her DFs did her in :awww: I would, but she’s on the opposite side of my state like 4 hrs away :lol:

He’s already fixed :SNE: Yet, he’s still a humping machine, just like Leo! 🤣

:x :hug:

·
Registered
25,046 Posts

·
Registered
25,046 Posts
Holy god, Fed choked badly, lost even though he got 2 match points?!

Sorry Leonard and Barrie :hug: :hug:

·
Registered
25,046 Posts
Yes, 2 match points :crying:
The match is too long and tense that I did not watch the whole but bit by bit and live scores. I forgot when Fed served for the match? Was it the 5th set at 5:4? :scratch:

·
Premium Member
170,109 Posts
The match is too long and tense that I did not watch the whole but bit by bit and live scores. I forgot when Fed served for the match? Was it the 5th set at 5:4? :scratch:
I think it was at 6-5 ?

Did you watch any of the doubles match ? They were hitting each other like mad! Mahut got hit in the throat, then got hit in the balls! 🤣🤣

821 - 840 of 1636 Posts