Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw her on tv playing WTT, she looked in great shape but has lost her power and depth....:( she needs a lot more practice

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Well, she has to start somewhere, eh?

I really want her to comeback and getting
into better shape is a good start. Hope,
she can be healthy.

Go Monica! :cool:

·
Registered
52,355 Posts
Any pics??

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
Could be that Hingis racket too.

·
Registered
22,126 Posts

·
Don't mess with Texas!
5,727 Posts
she needs someone telling her that. maybe ronny or james could call her since they seem buddy, buddy. ;)

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
Has she been moving well or is the foot still bothering her?

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Jarrett said:
she needs someone telling her that. maybe ronny or james could call her since they seem buddy, buddy. ;)
Hi Jarrett :wavey:

We wish! Just because we have talked with her and played tennis with her, doesnt mean that we are buddy's now.

But that would be awesome if it did happen and we became friends with her.

Dreams do come true, so keep dreaming. :wavey:

·
Registered
24,240 Posts
Athenaeum said:
I thought it was a 110?
It's purddy tho, so I ain't mad at Yonex. lol
i don't really know either. when i was at the us open the yonex booth were joking about how stubborn she was and how they had been trying for almost a year before her injury to get her to use a 102 or 107 in racquet.

·
Registered
24,240 Posts
woops, i forgot to even talk about the issue of her losing her power.
she can't get her power back before she gets her timing back. it's as simple as that. the more she hits, the harder she will begin to hit, the more she will obliterate her hapless opponents :devil:

·
Registered
11,058 Posts
seles used to be thin her young days and she still had lots of power. i actually think the racquet is partly to blame. nobody does well with that thing. the players i remember using it are hingis in her last few months of tennis, myriam in her massive struggle period, dominikovic - who always sucks, i think bedanova may have used it and she fell like 500 ranks, and now monica. none of them used it for very long. her others raquets were miles bigger from what i saw them.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts