Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on the website Monica veronica Electronica that Gambill said in an interview at the hopmancup that he and Monica might play mixed doubles at one of the Grand Slams. Does anybody has this interview and/ or knows more about it? It would be great if they do that :)

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I hope they do play together it'll be great!

·
Registered
25,285 Posts
hello Tom :D. I don't know about this but do hope they play and better more, becoming lovers :eek: coz don't you find Gambill fascinating, he suits our beloved Monica, hehehe :D

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
That would be awesome!

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
it'll be nice to have them playing and winning a mixed doubles slam... but I think both of them need to focus on their singles... it's far too exhausting to play both singles and doubles in these days... moreover, JMG isn't playing that well either... he just got beaten by Francisco Clavet in AUckland I think...

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
They play mixed very well together. Monica plays the backhand court. Jan-Mike plays the forehand. Very different for their opponents to look at. My theory is that they confuse the shit out of the opposing teams with their double-handed groundies and their unusual one up-one back playing stance. Monica plays back while Jan-Mike charges the net. You don't see that in professional tennis very often.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I too think they make a great team, however they should never be serious about playing mixed, as they clealy have other duties to attend to

1 - 9 of 9 Posts