Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·



Come On Dani (slightly reworded version of Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners)

(Come on Dani!)
(Come on Dani!)

Poor old Graham & Joe
Sounded sad upon the radio
They moved a million hearts in mono
Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them?
Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
And we can sing just like our fathers ....

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty ......
Ah, come on Dani!

(Come on Dani!)
(Come on Dani!)

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces
They're so resigned to what their fate is
But not us, no not us
We are far too young and clever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
Dani, I'll sing this tune forever

Come on, Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
Ah come on, let's take off everything
That pretty red dress .... Dani (tell him yes)
Ah, come on! Come on Dani!!!

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye

Go toora loora toora loo rye aye

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty ......
Ah, come on Dani!

Come on, Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
Ah come on, let's take off everything
That pretty red dress .... Dani (tell him yes)
Ah, come on! Come on Dani!!!

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
 
  • Like
Reactions: alltennis69

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
GrahamD said:
Inspiring :bounce: :dance: :yippee:
Inspiring?

Do you realize he just called us both OLD????? :lol: :lol:

..Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
joegerardi said:
Inspiring?

Do you realize he just called us both OLD????? :lol: :lol:

..Joe
could change that to bold?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,079 Posts
joegerardi said:
Inspiring?

Do you realize he just called us both OLD????? :lol: :lol:

..Joe
Hell, Joe-- since you're older than me, you're lucky he didn't say you were "positively antediluvian!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Albireo said:
Hell, Joe-- since you're older than me, you're lucky he didn't say you were "positively antediluvian!"
True. At least he didn't say "mold..."

Or "stone cold." (As in dead.)

Screw it. I'm going to play some tennis now. I'm inspired to kick some butt!

..Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,079 Posts
joegerardi said:
True. At least he didn't say "mold..."

Or "stone cold." (As in dead.)

Screw it. I'm going to play some tennis now. I'm inspired to kick some butt!

..Joe

Go kick your coach's ass!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Albireo said:
Go kick your coach's ass!
Nope. Other way around. He plastered me all through my lesson this morning. I played well, he just played a LOT better.

..Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,603 Posts
joegerardi said:
Inspiring?

Do you realize he just called us both OLD????? :lol: :lol:

..Joe
Well you are, you're a whole five years older than me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awaiting a post from Albi now telling me I'm old!


:bolt:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,108 Posts
no offence guys, but what is this?
old people humour?
cause really this thread is just 90% bs..
oh sorry I mean bullshit (sorry chap, almost did it again)

ciao, MandY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mandy7 said:
no offence guys, but what is this?
old people humour?
cause really this thread is just 90% bs..
oh sorry I mean bullshit (sorry chap, almost did it again)

ciao, MandY
ok, now I'M being called old!
the reason is i'm bored at work waiting for some data analysis to complete, the song was on the radio, I got thinking about 'girl in a red dress' remembered seeing dani in red recently and hey presto. The song needed a guy(or twos) name to change so I swapped them for the long-serving barstaff of the CP.

Therefore no BS, just boredom!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
GrahamD said:
Well you are, you're a whole five years older than me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awaiting a post from Albi now telling me I'm old!


:bolt:
Okay, well maybe then I AM old...

That just makes it more of an insult to YOU! :devil: :lol: :devil: :lol: :lol: :devil:

..Joe

PS: I won.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,079 Posts
GrahamD said:
Well you are, you're a whole five years older than me !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awaiting a post from Albi now telling me I'm old!


:bolt:

Nah-- no need to state the obvious... :lol:


Besides-- on a cosmic time scale, even the Sun barely exists, let alone a bunch of old farts like us... or whippersnappers like Pinky and Mandy.... :bolt:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,507 Posts
kysersoze said:



Come On Dani (slightly reworded version of Come on Eileen by Dexys Midnight Runners)

(Come on Dani!)
(Come on Dani!)

Poor old Graham & Joe
Sounded sad upon the radio
They moved a million hearts in mono
Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them?
Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
And we can sing just like our fathers ....

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty ......
Ah, come on Dani!

(Come on Dani!)
(Come on Dani!)

These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces
They're so resigned to what their fate is
But not us, no not us
We are far too young and clever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
Dani, I'll sing this tune forever

Come on, Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
Ah come on, let's take off everything
That pretty red dress .... Dani (tell him yes)
Ah, come on! Come on Dani!!!

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye
Come on, Dani, taloora aye

Go toora loora toora loo rye aye

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress, my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty ......
Ah, come on Dani!

Come on, Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
Ah come on, let's take off everything
That pretty red dress .... Dani (tell him yes)
Ah, come on! Come on Dani!!!

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything

Come on Dani! Well, I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
Very nice!!! :yeah:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,249 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top