Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The thread is for suggestion a name. After we have at least 10 names i will start a poll, who will last 21 days and the forum will be named after the winning suggestion. We will also have the option Elina Svitolina, for who doesn't want the name of the forum to be change. I also think that for the new name to be legitimate we need to have at least 10 votes.

Try not to come with more than 2 suggestion for member. Good luck!

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't think of any nice name atm, but I will try to think about some :)
No rush, in case that won't be enough names the forum name will remain Elina Svitolina.

·
Banned
21,982 Posts
I've already submitted Elina's Empire(first thing that came to me). I'll see if i can think of any more.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ukrainian Beauty

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, should i start a poll with 5 names. Everyone agree?

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Since we have enough options i decided to open the poll as initial agree. The poll will be open for 2 weeks only( Is more than enough time for every Elina's fans to vote ). Also the poll will be open to public and multiple votes are not allowed. After the period of two weeks is over i will inform James of the change, in case of a tie between 2 or more names there will be another poll open.
If you guys can inform other Elina fans that a poll is open will be nice to have as much as votes is possible. Good luck!

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep voting guys!

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Apparently 10 votes are not enough to change the name of the subforum. It was #James message. The change won't take place.

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You can also try if you want @Serg. She will need a lot more fans to vote for the name, otherwise will not be approved by mods.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts