Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,667 Posts
my reminder of her greatness...

Roland Garros final 1988

Steffi Graf
def. Natalia/Natasha Zvereva 6-0 6-0 (32 mins)

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,667 Posts
manu32 said:
i would say graf zvereva becoz it was a GS final and i was present........awful.....
you (un)lucky one ... ;)

I've been 18 then, watched it on TV and I just felt that Natasha and the crowd hasn't deserved that outcome

·
GIMME SHELTER
48,667 Posts
Hantuchov said:
Clarisa Fernandez def. Ashley Harkleroad 6-0 6-0 Viena R1 2003 :lol: :yeah: :rocker:

Any better way of celebrating my 16000th post? :angel: :D
congrats !!!!!! :worship:

but Clarisa :help: ;)

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Molik def Jankovic 6-0, 6-0 Amelia Island R1 2004
Molik def Castano 6-0, 6-0 Eastbourne Q1 2004

·
Registered
12,474 Posts
I started a thread called Infamous Double Bagels a little while ago.. alot of people posted some in there so you can look for it..

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Hingis d. Seles 60 60

I was speechless after this match.

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
The one I remember is a very sad one to me

Aussie Open 2004 1R Schaul d. Perebiynis :sad:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I watched Venus/Lucic on TV & still remember how USA would not cut away from the match.... People who watched the USO on this channel were forced to live through the entire match from beginning to its end which couldn't have come soon enough. I was happy that Venus was playing so well, but I felt bad for Lucic.

·
Banned
7,293 Posts
DaniDoki-addict said:
you (un)lucky one ... ;)

I've been 18 then, watched it on TV and I just felt that Natasha and the crowd hasn't deserved that outcome

The crowd had the unique privilege to watch the greatest-ever playing in the zone. In a slam final.
Un-be-lie-va-ble!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.