Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for having fun. Seriously, no seriousness allowed.
Let's keep all post in this thread lite, & fun.

·
My Hero... Always
1,674 Posts
Is that not what Random Shots is all about Jazzy?

Reactions: Hugo24

·
My Hero... Always
1,674 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that not what Random Shots is all about Jazzy?
Not, exactly. Random shots is more for a serious kind of chat. This is for just having fun. I'll show you the kind of fun things I would like for this thread with my next post.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome boys, & girls to the School de Amelie. I am your teacher Miss LB. In this class we will be studying Amelie Mauresmo. The school principal is Yasmine, the Assistant principal is Bepohnka. If you need any photos for your assignments please, see Hugo. She is in charge of the slide pictures. If you do not have Amelie Mauresmo on your course schedule you are in the wrong classroom please, quietly leave the room now. We'll wait.

·
My Hero... Always
1,674 Posts
Here Miss....

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now to begin today's lesson. Hugo, if you would please get the first photo. (0.00000028 seconds later Hugo shows the class this picture.)

Can any... (Weemee gets up & runs around the room backwards) Would you please sit down (looks at enrollment list) Weemee? You are going to *THUD* *sighs* fall down. Looks at where Weemee slipped to see a puddle underneath Sapphisto. Would you kindly clean that up. Thank you. Now, who can tell me who this is? (someone shouts out a hunk of "French Gorgeous") Who said that? Yes, Legend? Thank you for raising your hand. Legend: Is it Amelie Mauresmo? Linnie: Yes, it is, & she'll be playing in Eastbourne but, don't ask how I know that. ;) Yes, Linnie this is Amelie Mauresmo. AmelieMomo: elle est belle. Hablo: elle est tres concentre aussi. Hugo?

And now what is this? Hablo: C'est Roland Garros. Les championnats français.(?) AmelieMomo: Elle n'a jamais manqué un tournoi joué là dans sa carrière entière. (?) Yes, this is Roland Garros the French Championships, Hablo. AmelieMomo is also right she had never missed a tournament played there in her entire career. Alright, Hugo.

(It's the juniors I know)

Can anyone guess what this means? Sapphisto? Sapph: A chance to drool over the hunk of... Hunk of what Sapphisto? Sapph: :help: :tape: Hugo: It means Amelie will win the French Open this year. Yes, Hugo you are right.

So, class let's put it all together. Amelie Mauresmo French Open Champion. *Shouts of Allez round through the room as the bell rings to dismiss school for today.) The next lesson will be on football skills. Weemee, & Saph please try not to trip anyone else with your puddle or running around the classroom backwards.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When school's not in session let's have a joke of the day. Anybody can post a joke if they want. Todays joke is especially for Saph's perv mind I mean for Sapphisto's unusual sense of humour.

Why was Santa jolly all the time?

Because he knew where all the naughty girls lived. :hehehe:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
The halls are crowded. Classes are about to start. Kids running around. As I wait I can hear Miss Yasmine saying "No, running in the halls, Hugo." In a few minutes class will begin. I take this time to go over the lesson plan for today.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Today you actually have an assignment. Either make a video like this or put captions to some photos & I'll make the video for them.

Here the simple video, you have til the Ladies Singles Final of Wimbledon to finish the assignment.

Please remember to put your names on your homework (Legend) so I'll know who it came from.

(Saph, & Weemee please do NOT get your assignments all wet or crumpled with drooling or running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. *A backwards chicken at that*)

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I like this thread, but I don't really know how to respond to it. :scratch:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Miss LB: Class! Class! Settle down! (knock at the door turns to see the Assistant Principal there)
Miss Bepohnka: May I come in?
Miss LB: You may. (turns back to the class) Now children settle down. You were giving a homework assignment weeks ago & no one has done it yet. (a voice calls out "we're sad miss") Who said that? I know that Amelie lost to Safina but that still doesn't excuse you from doing you assignments. (Principal Yasmine walks by & over hears this) Since none of you have done your homework I have no choice but to give you all deten
Miss Bepohnka: NO! You will not punish this students for being sad.
Miss LB: They have to be disciplined for not doing there work.
Miss Bepohnka: NO! You will be the one to....
Miss LB: NO! You can't do that. You can't give a teacher detention.
Miss Yasmine: Yes, she can. I am the one who makes the rules here not you. You are being harsh on this kids, & being unsympathetic not only to these students but worse you're being unsympathetic to our namesakes plight. And because of that you will have to be punished. (laughter & shouts of yes sound in the class)
Miss Bepohnka: You have to remember that she is the reason we're all here.
Miss Yasmine: So, sense you can't understand that you will be giving 2 & 1/2 months worth of detention. (cheers of yes & alright) You will always have to write an essay on being unsympathetic to our heroine. (as they leave)
Miss LB: You Cannot Be Serious!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where's our Momosapiens Minister of Education?!
I've had to serve detention. See above.

Now, it seems to me that Momosapiens University should be sponsoring PhD candidates whose thesis deals with the subtle, yet significant, differences between Momocaine and The Amélie Effect...

:haha::haha:
Momosapien University would offer PhD to candidates if there were any worthy candidates here that were actually PhD qualified. :help: :haha: :kiss: :hug:

(love you all though)

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I have a Postgraduate Diploma and started my Masters...does that count. i would be very diligent!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts