2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Schnyder: "i'm more impressed by Justine and Serena's game than Seles or Graf"

Interview of Schnyder on TenFem ;

Source & link (with pictures) :
http://tenfem.streetreporters.net/?p=355

Interesting comment !
Do you agree?

-talks about Martinez Charleston accident which is over. (even if she still didn't talk to Conchi since)
-she feels like she's very far of the level of top 5 now.
-her tanking matches :drool:
-she's writing a book about her life since ... 2 years now :lol::lol:

Too lazy to translate everything, any French person to do so (at least the quotes?)

Enjoy !

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
Re: Schnyder: "i'm more impressed by Justine and Serena's game than Seles or Graf"

Well that's expected since she has played most of her tennis this side of 1997 :shrug:

·
Banned
35,898 Posts
Re: Schnyder: "i'm more impressed by Justine and Serena's game than Seles or Graf"

Yes, and Patty with her 1 GS SF is in such a position to say that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts

:lol: Maybe because she's beaten both Justine and Serena, but never beaten Seles..

·
Registered
9,733 Posts

Now I want to watch all the people who supported Safina, attack Schnyder. :nerner:

"she would know better than any poster here, she actually played with them" :hehehe:

Reactions: starin and volta

·
Registered
19,296 Posts

Patty may be a fruit loop, but she's played at a very high level for a long time and played all the greats of the last 15 years, so I think her opinion playing people we never have is entitled to a little weight!

When's that silly book about the spiders coming out anyway, it's been brewing for years.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts

Yeh Serena :yeah: Justine :unsure:

·
Registered
15,098 Posts

well...
atleast she has beaten Justine and Serena..
what about Venus, shes like 0-9.. lol

well...
wouldnt be surprise...
Justine can do everything she wants on Clay..
though she can be overpowered on it...

Serena...
other than her lost speed..
she was a good aggressor...
and probably as ok as seles at the net

·
Registered
12,969 Posts

Now I want to watch all the people who supported Safina, attack Schnyder. :nerner:

"she would know better than any poster here, she actually played with them" :hehehe:
:devil:

·
Registered
21,438 Posts

Patty is such a suck up. I'll be more impressed with either's game once they have won 22 slams.

·
Registered
10,961 Posts

Everyone has the right to an opinion Dumska, even you! :weirdo:

Reactions: Mrs. Peel

·
Premium Member
7,246 Posts

You are a tennisforum troll, I wonder what's your position to judge Schnyder's opinion. She's actually in a perfect position to say that given that she played against all those players.

·
Registered
9,425 Posts

PATTY:yeah:

·
Banned
30,623 Posts

Oh well. If she had won a gold medal, you would have said she was entitled to. Cause Gold = 4 slams right? :rolls:

·
Banned
1,535 Posts

And I get it, time changed. Peak graf is OOOOOOOOOOOVERRATED

·
Registered
6,763 Posts

OMG! Worst yet, for the Graf worshippers that is blasphemy!:eek: How long will it take for a certain worshipper to show up?;) Patty better watch her back big time.:tape:

·
Banned
11,141 Posts

Her only match with Steffi was in the 1998 US Open, which she won 63 64. Back then Steffi was just coming back and was basically shit. So yes, it's shocking that she'd have such a perspective.

Too bad Steffi didn't have the chance to school her ass.

·
Registered
19,165 Posts

well...
atleast she has beaten Justine and Serena..
what about Venus, shes like 0-9.. lol

well...
wouldnt be surprise...
Justine can do everything she wants on Clay..
though she can be overpowered on it...

Serena...
other than her lost speed..
she was a good aggressor...
and probably as ok as seles at the net
Serena has far superior net skills to Seles.

Regarding the comment, I'd disagree based on what I've seen. However, she's played all of them and defeated all of them except Seles, so she'd know better. Having said that, she never did play Graf or Seles anywhere near their peak, which should be considered when commenting on her opinion.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts