Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yes it is a bit tight. She would look lovely in a size bigger, perhaps it is shrinking with all this rain ;-)

The style is fine, just a bit plain.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
I don't think Francesca has a clothing sponser, there doesn't seem to be any logo on it.....

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
I think its nice and quaint. Plain and simple to :)

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I agree with Lapin. She seems to have no clothing sponsor inthe moment. As long as I have watched tennis, those players always wear white only. Any pattern would indicate the clothing company.
Anyway she could have decided for a size bigger.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Francesca wore a white spaghetti-strap outfit at Wimbledon in 2001. I liked it. It looked great on her. It was similar to the Fila dress Jelena Dokic wore earlier in Rome that year, except (I think) Francesca's dress was by Nike. It may have been Fila. Not sure.

From that picture a few posts earlier, it looks like Francesca is built like a brick shithouse. But I think it's just the tightness of the dress and the white colour exacerbating her size. In person, she is a slender girl with good musculature. I think she's cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.